We have recently had a manager sacked for doing the things mentioned above to d2ds. We had a major complaint which meant some bigwigs in suits came to our office.arnold cheshire wrote:I'm getting joke answers
Trust me, royal mail care.
Each week you should have a print out of what d2ds are contracted for your round. You are then required to sign this sheet, marking daily which streets you have completed, and writing a note of any excess d2ds you have and the reasons for this.
If royal mail lose a contract (these are worth millions of pounds) then you will lose your job if it is found that it's down to you. No made up scaremongering, I've seen it.
Take care of yourselves, always make sure you do them. It's not worth losing your job over a dominos leaflet.
If your office is like ours was, put in a complaint. It needs sorting before we lose contracts. I know d2ds are considered a bit of a joke, but without them would come major redundancies.