That's news to me. How are you supposed to wash it then? By hand?Robotpostie wrote:I know your not supposed to put these in the washing machine
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Smelly stormcoat
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Smelly stormcoat
-
Glp28357
- Posts: 85
- Joined: 16 May 2017, 22:27
- Gender: Male
Smelly stormcoat
So why does it have washing instructions on the label, saying that you can wash it a maximum of 25 times at 40°?Robotpostie wrote:I know your not supposed to put these in the washing machine
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Smelly stormcoat
NewPostieUK wrote:That's news to me. How are you supposed to wash it then? By hand?Robotpostie wrote:I know your not supposed to put these in the washing machine
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16711
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Smelly stormcoat
Smelly Stormcoat was the title of an episode of Friends I wrote in which Phoebe became a mail carrier.
She sings about it in the cafe where they all hang out.
They never used it but I believe a modified version was recorded minus the Stormo.
I was never paid.
She sings about it in the cafe where they all hang out.
They never used it but I believe a modified version was recorded minus the Stormo.
I was never paid.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Robotpostie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 18:18
- Gender: Male
Smelly stormcoat
Sorry Dementia setting in lol and can't read faded label, I was pissing on it to make it smell nicer.
Anyway it's had a good wash with plenty of Lenor and been outside for 2 days on the line. Next time I will try petrol and set fire to it.
Anyway it's had a good wash with plenty of Lenor and been outside for 2 days on the line. Next time I will try petrol and set fire to it.
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Smelly stormcoat
I've just been on the Dimensions website to look at my allocations and I'm not due another storm coat until 2020.
It smells like Stinking Bishop now, no matter how many times 'Er Indoors washes it, so I dread to think what it'll be like after another couple of sweaty winters...
It smells like Stinking Bishop now, no matter how many times 'Er Indoors washes it, so I dread to think what it'll be like after another couple of sweaty winters...
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.