ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?
-
grandypants
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
- Gender: Male
Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?
simple answer NO
-
Seymour Buts
- Posts: 1148
- Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
- Gender: Male
Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?
I do worry about the future reading a few of these replies from the older guys. I'm in my late 20's and love the job to be honest, I won't ever leave now if I have my way. Am I gonna be f**ked by the time I'm in my 50's though?
I've been here 3 years now, probably 35 to go! It's gonna be a lot of miles on my legs which wear like anything else.
-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?
worked for APC parcel company and compare to that this job is nothing,so physically my job is much better now.
-
cloherty1976
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: The south
Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?
Loading 10000 bags of mailsort on the back of an artic or pushing 110 York’s on.
Well I think the later wins!
Well I think the later wins!
-
El-Bandito
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
- Gender: Male
Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?
Clickbait or what. Obviously needs x4 more lapsing to make you up to speed.