ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
grandypants
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 74
Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
Gender: Male

Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?

Post by grandypants »

simple answer NO
Seymour Buts
Posts: 1148
Joined: 22 Jun 2017, 20:17
Gender: Male

Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?

Post by Seymour Buts »

I do worry about the future reading a few of these replies from the older guys. I'm in my late 20's and love the job to be honest, I won't ever leave now if I have my way. Am I gonna be f**ked by the time I'm in my 50's though? :hmmmm I've been here 3 years now, probably 35 to go! It's gonna be a lot of miles on my legs which wear like anything else.
koolishy67
Posts: 665
Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
Gender: Male

Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?

Post by koolishy67 »

worked for APC parcel company and compare to that this job is nothing,so physically my job is much better now.
cloherty1976
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 1236
Joined: 11 Mar 2010, 12:16
Gender: Male
Location: The south

Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?

Post by cloherty1976 »

Loading 10000 bags of mailsort on the back of an artic or pushing 110 York’s on.
Well I think the later wins! :Very Happy
El-Bandito
Posts: 313
Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
Gender: Male

Anybody else find the job physically easy than it use to be?

Post by El-Bandito »

Clickbait or what. Obviously needs x4 more lapsing to make you up to speed.