I think im gona have to go to rehab haveing seen that i must have had to much juice.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Cat Attack
-
brothermagrew
- Posts: 3015
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Shares a border with England to the south.
Re: Cat Attack
Shrek mateShrek wrote:I know this chill and take the jokebrothermagrew wrote:The accident book isn't called erica but the new electronic system of reporting which has done away with the old paper style accident books is referred to as ERICA which stands for Electronic Reporting of Incidents for Collating and AnalysisShrek wrote:Why is the accident book called erica I would prefer JEAN or Euphimiak979aaa wrote:maybe you should have pawsed for thought before putting your mitt to the kit. ps sorry hope you get better soon just could not resist .! make sure you still get it in yhe accident book (ERICA) GET WELL SOON.eric_melvin wrote:you know u got those low letter boxes at ground level? well one time a cats claw came right through the letter box and ripped my hand to pieces, now everytime i post through a letter box like that i get abit worried anyone else experianced this????
Soz but after seeing the full agreement I've lost all of my sense of humour.
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2041
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Cat Attack
On leaving a property today as I closed the heavy wooden latched gate I heard a loud shriek followed by a continuous scream, a cat must have ran out or ran in? as I slammed it shut & was caught half & half! Had to use the PDA to knock open the latch on the gate to free the crushed moggy he soon scampered off 
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Cat Attack
Don't worry they go into a state with any shock just like management they go catatonic no worries both the cat will be OK but the managers need time to get their head round it!mattycash wrote:On leaving a property today as I closed the heavy wooden latched gate I heard a loud shriek followed by a continuous scream, a cat must have ran out or ran in? as I slammed it shut & was caught half & half! Had to use the PDA to knock open the latch on the gate to free the crushed moggy he soon scampered off
-
crimson king
- Posts: 783
- Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
- Gender: Male
Cat Attack
For an 'orrible moment I thought you was going to say you used the PDA to put the crushed moggy out of its misery...phew!mattycash wrote:On leaving a property today as I closed the heavy wooden latched gate I heard a loud shriek followed by a continuous scream, a cat must have ran out or ran in? as I slammed it shut & was caught half & half! Had to use the PDA to knock open the latch on the gate to free the crushed moggy he soon scampered off
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Cat Attack
10 year old thread resurrection has got be a record 
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
cirensiren
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 01 May 2018, 00:08
- Gender: Female
