ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Cat Attack

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Post by k979aaa »

jockthearab wrote:amy's beehive beaver


Image
I think im gona have to go to rehab haveing seen that i must have had to much juice. :shock: :oops:
brothermagrew
Posts: 3015
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
Gender: Male
Location: Shares a border with England to the south.

Re: Cat Attack

Post by brothermagrew »

Shrek wrote:
brothermagrew wrote:
Shrek wrote:
k979aaa wrote:
eric_melvin wrote:you know u got those low letter boxes at ground level? well one time a cats claw came right through the letter box and ripped my hand to pieces, now everytime i post through a letter box like that i get abit worried anyone else experianced this????
maybe you should have pawsed for thought before putting your mitt to the kit. ps sorry hope you get better soon just could not resist .! make sure you still get it in yhe accident book (ERICA) GET WELL SOON.
Why is the accident book called erica I would prefer JEAN or Euphimia
The accident book isn't called erica but the new electronic system of reporting which has done away with the old paper style accident books is referred to as ERICA which stands for Electronic Reporting of Incidents for Collating and Analysis
I know this chill and take the joke
Shrek mate

Soz but after seeing the full agreement I've lost all of my sense of humour.
twoloops
Posts: 2041
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Cat Attack

Post by twoloops »

On leaving a property today as I closed the heavy wooden latched gate I heard a loud shriek followed by a continuous scream, a cat must have ran out or ran in? as I slammed it shut & was caught half & half! Had to use the PDA to knock open the latch on the gate to free the crushed moggy he soon scampered off :cry
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Cat Attack

Post by k979aaa »

mattycash wrote:On leaving a property today as I closed the heavy wooden latched gate I heard a loud shriek followed by a continuous scream, a cat must have ran out or ran in? as I slammed it shut & was caught half & half! Had to use the PDA to knock open the latch on the gate to free the crushed moggy he soon scampered off :cry
Don't worry they go into a state with any shock just like management they go catatonic no worries both the cat will be OK but the managers need time to get their head round it!
crimson king
Posts: 783
Joined: 20 Aug 2017, 16:37
Gender: Male

Cat Attack

Post by crimson king »

mattycash wrote:On leaving a property today as I closed the heavy wooden latched gate I heard a loud shriek followed by a continuous scream, a cat must have ran out or ran in? as I slammed it shut & was caught half & half! Had to use the PDA to knock open the latch on the gate to free the crushed moggy he soon scampered off :cry
For an 'orrible moment I thought you was going to say you used the PDA to put the crushed moggy out of its misery...phew!
Sooner or later, a beat dog bites.
NWpostie
Posts: 3620
Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
Gender: Male
Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9

Cat Attack

Post by NWpostie »

10 year old thread resurrection has got be a record :Very Happy
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
cirensiren
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 May 2018, 00:08
Gender: Female

Post by cirensiren »

BELIAL wrote:Well there was this huge pussy on my old walk that was rather menacing

:oops: