Too true. Too bad the CWU didn't consult the TUC as to what is happening regarding unpaid work in the real world. The CWU are far too concerned with the future of the so called 'Labour' party instead of it's members for my liking.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:About this time next year, I suspect many of the yes voters will be scratching their heads, because unknown target levels for unknown specific trials have not been met so there are no further conditional pay increases and no further shortening of the full time working week.
The only unconditional improvement for us was the backdated pay increase of 5% from October 2017 to the end of this financial year, as far as I'm aware.
How this provisional agreement of "if, buts and maybes" has had a ~90% yes vote from ~55% of the members is unbelievable to me. I hope they don't reap what they have sewn and I expect what is effectively "working for free" (through starting before contract times, not taking and not claiming meal relief, working past contract hours without claiming) is going to go through the roof.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
So what time is the result?
-
Celgar
- Posts: 2795
- Joined: 01 Nov 2017, 17:11
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
The views I express here are mine alone and do not represent the views of Royal Mail Group.
-
yellowbelly
- Posts: 3731
- Joined: 23 Jun 2015, 15:51
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
TBT - Perhaps making a 'stickie' about it might stop people bringing it up. Same as the Bank Holiday/Day off in lieu or O/T payment question whichTrueBlueTerrier wrote:
You misread my post. The D2Ds aren't crap. What keeps getting posted about the payments for them is.
appears before every B/H.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32805
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Been a while since I used this lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4198
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
So what time is the result?
Ok, so no one gets paid for delivering d2ds, we all get a delivery supplement. Even if you don't actually do deliveries like mail centre staff,you still get payment for it, according to true blue. I understand.
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
So what time is the result?
No they get a Mail Centre Supplement that was around £8 when the Delivery SUpplement was £22.postslippete wrote:Ok, so no one gets paid for delivering d2ds, we all get a delivery supplement. Even if you don't actually do deliveries like mail centre staff,you still get payment for it, according to true blue. I understand.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.