Dazsw wrote:I just resigned from RM today after 6 years of this, I'm super happy!
Good luck with your next chapter.
I highly recommend it leaving.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Feel like giving up :-(((
-
DRM
- Posts: 50
- Joined: 17 Nov 2017, 21:42
- Gender: Female
Feel like giving up :-(((
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
Feel like giving up :-(((
I was trying to be encouraging.....BELIAL wrote:IT won't get better ,it will get more lapsingInterested-seeker wrote:Keep standing your ground, it will get better eventually. Use your rep if you need too.
-
kevbo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 134
- Joined: 07 May 2010, 16:33
- Gender: Male
Feel like giving up :-(((
It's a lot easier said than done but it's not our job to worry about completing unachievable workloads. Let the manager worry about it that's their job. You come in and do the job as best you can until it's time to go home. What's the worst that can happen. They sack you (they won't by the way) then maybe start worrying about finding another job.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Feel like giving up :-(((
its very hard to sack people unless they misconduct themselves in any job, let alone this one. As others have said, do the job to best of your ability and have a chat with your union rep.
-
Dazsw
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 17 Feb 2013, 17:36
- Gender: Male
Feel like giving up :-(((
crimson king wrote:Glad you're happy, hope you're sorted with a less stressful job, buddy.Dazsw wrote:I just resigned from RM today after 6 years of this, I'm super happy!
I highly recommend it leaving.
Cheers mate.
400% less stressful with a decent boss, happy days.
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Feel like giving up :-(((
Attrition is the name of the game,"it's the way the business is going"
Bye
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2041
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Feel like giving up :-(((
This is the best advice you'll find on here, keep telling yourself I'm a postman I'm a postman I'm a postmankevbo wrote: You come in and do the job as best you can until it's time to go home
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Feel like giving up :-(((
Certainly nothing like the cosy old days pre 1997, two deliveries and you had a light 2nd delivery until 2004, overtime was handed out to clear bills and bulk mailing without the 3rd degree.
The pendulum have swung from the workers to the management and we let it happen.
The pendulum have swung from the workers to the management and we let it happen.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Feel like giving up :-(((
Totally agree it is the best advice,but the trouble is you can do the job as best as you possibly can,and its still not good enough for them RM managers,unless of course your face fits!mattycash wrote:This is the best advice you'll find on here, keep telling yourself I'm a postman I'm a postman I'm a postmankevbo wrote: You come in and do the job as best you can until it's time to go home