How is he 'your' rep if you aren't a union member?Nicky9177 wrote:I have been informed by my rep today that I cannot get a Greviance form to make a complaint as I’m not in the union.
And I should try and call HR for help what even is the number for HR cos I’ve rang before and there have told me I need to be a member of mangmenr to call the :(
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Appealing a stage 2 warning
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3226
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Appealing a stage 2 warning
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Appealing a stage 2 warning
What are the reasons you think your stage was issued incorrectly?
-
Nicky9177
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 13 Apr 2017, 15:07
- Gender: Female
Appealing a stage 2 warning
What I’ve actually got a stage for is covered under the disability act but it don’t matter I can see there are far to many cocky mouth people of hear to ask advice from key board warriors sad really when all people are asking for is help
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Appealing a stage 2 warning
That’s grievance worthy!! Chances are it’ll go to stage 3 where HR hear an appealNicky9177 wrote:What I’ve actually got a stage for is covered under the disability act but it don’t matter I can see there are far to many cocky mouth people of hear to ask advice from key board warriors sad really when all people are asking for is help