ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Appealing a stage 2 warning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3226
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Appealing a stage 2 warning

Post by Acca Dacca »

Nicky9177 wrote:I have been informed by my rep today that I cannot get a Greviance form to make a complaint as I’m not in the union.
And I should try and call HR for help what even is the number for HR cos I’ve rang before and there have told me I need to be a member of mangmenr to call the :(
How is he 'your' rep if you aren't a union member? :crazy:
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Appealing a stage 2 warning

Post by Creditshampoo »

What are the reasons you think your stage was issued incorrectly?
Nicky9177
Posts: 21
Joined: 13 Apr 2017, 15:07
Gender: Female

Appealing a stage 2 warning

Post by Nicky9177 »

What I’ve actually got a stage for is covered under the disability act but it don’t matter I can see there are far to many cocky mouth people of hear to ask advice from key board warriors sad really when all people are asking for is help
Creditshampoo
Posts: 1189
Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
Gender: Male

Appealing a stage 2 warning

Post by Creditshampoo »

Nicky9177 wrote:What I’ve actually got a stage for is covered under the disability act but it don’t matter I can see there are far to many cocky mouth people of hear to ask advice from key board warriors sad really when all people are asking for is help
That’s grievance worthy!! Chances are it’ll go to stage 3 where HR hear an appeal