ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Dating a colleague

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Noddy123
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Oct 2016, 17:23
Gender: Female

Dating a colleague

Post by Noddy123 »

Thank you all for taking the time to answer - been really helpful :)
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Dating a colleague

Post by rubberbond »

eastie wrote:I hope you give her an extended delivery in the back of the van :dance :whistle :whistle
If that's the quality of the "banter", you have to put up,with, then I'd keep,quiet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Dating a colleague

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

rubberbond wrote:
eastie wrote:I hope you give her an extended delivery in the back of the van :dance :whistle :whistle
If that's the quality of the "banter", you have to put up,with, then I'd keep,quiet.
Especially as the OP is herself a female. A tad too much of the 1950s approach to working with women.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Mr Blonde
Posts: 337
Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44

Dating a colleague

Post by Mr Blonde »

Postie45 wrote:hang and flog the both of you i say :Very Happy
What they get up to at weekends is their own business ;)
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Dating a colleague

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Mr Blonde wrote:
Postie45 wrote:hang and flog the both of you i say :Very Happy
What they get up to at weekends is their own business ;)
Yes, or at any time other than during their 39 hours working week. :nana