ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dating a colleague
-
Noddy123
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 01 Oct 2016, 17:23
- Gender: Female
Dating a colleague
Thank you all for taking the time to answer - been really helpful :)
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Dating a colleague
If that's the quality of the "banter", you have to put up,with, then I'd keep,quiet.eastie wrote:I hope you give her an extended delivery in the back of the van![]()
![]()
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Dating a colleague
Especially as the OP is herself a female. A tad too much of the 1950s approach to working with women.rubberbond wrote:If that's the quality of the "banter", you have to put up,with, then I'd keep,quiet.eastie wrote:I hope you give her an extended delivery in the back of the van![]()
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Mr Blonde
- Posts: 337
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 20:44
Dating a colleague
What they get up to at weekends is their own business ;)Postie45 wrote:hang and flog the both of you i say
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Dating a colleague
Yes, or at any time other than during their 39 hours working week.Mr Blonde wrote:What they get up to at weekends is their own business ;)Postie45 wrote:hang and flog the both of you i say