Hammer59 wrote:Has anybody had any success in trying to manually input a 2d bar-code? I've tried several times, putting in the spaces and dashes leaving them out. I have never succeeded .
We were told there was no need to input if it wouldn't scan, just deliver it. The only ones we are supposed to manually input if they won't scan are the old format barcodes from Signed For, Internationals & Specials.
woody38 wrote:korky wrote:i didn't even have a pda today, none left!
Take the battery out of the pda, but the battery in the charger take the pda home
Hammer59 wrote:Has anybody had any success in trying to manually input a 2d bar-code? I've tried several times, putting in the spaces and dashes leaving them out. I have never succeeded .
Why? Not having a PDA isn't my problem. Pretty sure RM property doesn't belong to us so why would anyone take it home? What if you have to knock off sick or an emergency comes up? The office is a PDA down thus exacerbating the problem.