Hi,
Could somebody tell me what the current hourly & weekly 36.25hr rate of pay is for a professional HGV driver (C+E) ?
The reason I ask is that I am being loaned to a VOC from my local office where I work, and I don't seem to be being paid nowhere near the correct hourly rate.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
HGV (LGE) C+E Pay Rates
-
515marsh
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 30 Apr 2015, 14:13
- Gender: Male
HGV (LGE) C+E Pay Rates
i think its around 29k for a 39hr week
-
Jonesy 1971
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 14 Oct 2015, 14:06
- Gender: Male
HGV (LGE) C+E Pay Rates
It is 29k for a 36.25 week before shift allowances nowt
For days but finish after 22.00 and b4 0200 it's about £175 a month. And nights is about £375 per month +overtime
For days but finish after 22.00 and b4 0200 it's about £175 a month. And nights is about £375 per month +overtime
-
Lefantum
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 12:15
HGV (LGE) C+E Pay Rates
Are you being paid basic wage .same as you were at the office that loaned you. Plus a Substition for driving LGC (C+E). If so. You need to get the union at the VOC to push for a long term temporary change of contract to LGC Driver. Then you will get the same wages. You are also losing out on pensionable allowances until you get this done.theoldinn wrote:Hi,
Could somebody tell me what the current hourly & weekly 36.25hr rate of pay is for a professional HGV driver (C+E) ?
The reason I ask is that I am being loaned to a VOC from my local office where I work, and I don't seem to be being paid nowhere near the correct hourly rate.
-
theoldinn
- Posts: 20
- Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 12:23
- Gender: Male
HGV (LGE) C+E Pay Rates
Yes, this is exactly how i'm being paid. Thanks for the advice, i'll get on the case.Lefantum wrote:Are you being paid basic wage .same as you were at the office that loaned you. Plus a Substition for driving LGC (C+E). If so. You need to get the union at the VOC to push for a long term temporary change of contract to LGC Driver. Then you will get the same wages. You are also losing out on pensionable allowances until you get this done.theoldinn wrote:Hi,
Could somebody tell me what the current hourly & weekly 36.25hr rate of pay is for a professional HGV driver (C+E) ?
The reason I ask is that I am being loaned to a VOC from my local office where I work, and I don't seem to be being paid nowhere near the correct hourly rate.