NOOOOOO!!! didn't get it. I'm stuck at royal mailRicardo44 wrote:Good Luck
You should be on a right cushy number if you get it
Years ago I worked in a hospital as a part time cleaner and the porters used to sit in their office reading the paper or chatting to one another. Now and then the phone would ring and whoevers turn it was would go off to do a job like pushing a patient in their bed to another department.
Other times I used to just see them pushing a trolley round collecting bags of rubbish.
They didn't seem to have any stress or pressure at all. They would often be just standing around with very little to do.
Nice work if you can get it
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Getting out.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Getting out.
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
Getting out.
Portering work is stressful!Ricardo44 wrote:Good Luck
You should be on a right cushy number if you get it
Years ago I worked in a hospital as a part time cleaner and the porters used to sit in their office reading the paper or chatting to one another. Now and then the phone would ring and whoevers turn it was would go off to do a job like pushing a patient in their bed to another department.
Other times I used to just see them pushing a trolley round collecting bags of rubbish.
They didn't seem to have any stress or pressure at all. They would often be just standing around with very little to do.
Nice work if you can get it
Every job is stressful.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Getting out.
Really feel for the posties after this result.I am so glad am out of all this as dread to think how the managers will be now.They will be loving it,and the bullying will only get worse.ROYAL MAIL ARE A DISGRACE,THE WAY THEY TREAT THEIR PEOPLE THEY SHOULD HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME 
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Getting out.
I'm surprised RM hasn't appeared on dispatches or panarama yet regarding it's appalling working practices.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Getting out.
Lets hope someone tells them and then they will be investigated.Remember what goes around comes around.nickbsmooth wrote:I'm surprised RM hasn't appeared on dispatches or panarama yet regarding it's appalling working practices.
-
Creditshampoo
- Posts: 1189
- Joined: 06 Oct 2014, 19:48
- Gender: Male
Getting out.
I’m sure they’re probably planting people with cameras as we speak, due to the 90% ballotBrandy wrote:Lets hope someone tells them and then they will be investigated.Remember what goes around comes around.nickbsmooth wrote:I'm surprised RM hasn't appeared on dispatches or panarama yet regarding it's appalling working practices.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Getting out.
Lets hope so then it will show RM in their true colours.The public would be disgusted if they could see and hear how their postie is treated and spoken to by their so called managers. I tell people how I was so badly treated and they find it so unbeliveable.Royal Mail you are a disgrace how you treat your peopleCreditshampoo wrote:I’m sure they’re probably planting people with cameras as we speak, due to the 90% ballotBrandy wrote:Lets hope someone tells them and then they will be investigated.Remember what goes around comes around.nickbsmooth wrote:I'm surprised RM hasn't appeared on dispatches or panarama yet regarding it's appalling working practices.