ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Poll : How did you vote?
-
sixfoottwo
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 569
- Joined: 11 May 2017, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
I am looking to get out before the ship sinks after 20 years but I have voted Yes and I am p/t.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
Well done mate.sixfoottwo wrote:I am looking to get out before the ship sinks after 20 years but I have voted Yes and I am p/t.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Poll : How did you vote?
Got mine and I'm voting YES, the more that vote yes, the better is our negotiating position, the propaganda we're sent is designed to weaken that.
I've seen it before. The last time the workforce voted no to a strike, Royal Mail went the full monty with their unagreed changes until they pushed too far and everybody went out on strike.
I've seen it before. The last time the workforce voted no to a strike, Royal Mail went the full monty with their unagreed changes until they pushed too far and everybody went out on strike.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16716
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Poll : How did you vote?
Let's not rewrite history. Billy Hayes was never a yes man.gary1975 wrote: yeah but Billy Hayes the yes man has gone , Terry pullinger and co mean business
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Jonesy 1971
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 14 Oct 2015, 14:06
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
I am happy to support the CWU vision for the future, not the RM one. So it had to be a big fat YES from me
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Poll : How did you vote?
Me I voted


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
Poll : How did you vote?
Can't see anything other than an overwhelming YES victory. Judging by what I read on here and what it's like in our office none of us are happy with the way things are.
-
Newbie001
- Posts: 474
- Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
Voted yes. But according to RMTV everything the CWU is saying is lies. They do not want later starts, they do want to give us pay rise. Our new pension will be wonderful despite older opgs losing thousands and thousands.
Wish I had my ballot back ..... Just so I can vote YES again.
Wish I had my ballot back ..... Just so I can vote YES again.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
And moya has given up all her shares and doesn't work for easy jetNewbie001 wrote:Voted yes. But according to RMTV everything the CWU is saying is lies. They do not want later starts, they do want to give us pay rise. Our new pension will be wonderful despite older opgs losing thousands and thousands.
Wish I had my ballot back ..... Just so I can vote YES again.
-
Newbie001
- Posts: 474
- Joined: 30 May 2014, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
Actually read one of those cards today. Mentions that current trials will be implemented nationwide without going into any detail. So people voting no could be signing up for anything really. Do we even know what they're currently trialling.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Poll : How did you vote?
It's in Royal Mail's interest to undermine the CWU position, what RM wants will not necessarily be to our benefit as the business comes first and they will naturally do whatever they can to weaken our resolve hence all these propaganda cards and mailshots, with the threats to take any "improved" offer off the table, a usual scare tactic, in all honesty I can't see it being any worse and the only way is up.
Hence my voting YES.
Hence my voting YES.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
Poll : How did you vote?
Big fat juicy YES from me too 
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Poll : How did you vote?
Interesting results: 95.3% YES from a 98.6% turnout. I can't imagine it being that good but wonder how accurate it will be on 3rd October.