ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM footwear
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
Most uniform does not require your lino to authorise, unless you exceed the allowance. You can do it yourself at...
http://detail.dimensions.co.uk/RoyalMai ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Username is your payroll number, password is "Delivery" by default (which you can change if you wish)
http://detail.dimensions.co.uk/RoyalMai ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Username is your payroll number, password is "Delivery" by default (which you can change if you wish)
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
Yes, but i have already exceeded my allowance, seeing as i last ordered new footware 5 weeks ago...IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Most uniform does not require your lino to authorise, unless you exceed the allowance. You can do it yourself at...
http://detail.dimensions.co.uk/RoyalMai ... sCookies=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Username is your payroll number, password is "Delivery" by default (which you can change if you wish)
-
sf25
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 22 Apr 2012, 13:57
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
I have ordered the Reebok trail shoes that someone posted a link to earlier. I have a friend that is a podiatrist and without checking (as she is far too busy at the moment) she has suggested I have Planter Fasciitis. I will go to the doctor this week and get checked because I am in agony at the moment, its like a shooting plain going through my heel. Shocking how Royal Mail can say they are appropriate footwear for the amount of walking we do.
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-su ... e=18301303" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ive just got these. had 2 pairs of karrimor previous last roughly 3 months but my feet have been thanking me for it
ive just got these. had 2 pairs of karrimor previous last roughly 3 months but my feet have been thanking me for it
-
Clared
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 08 Jul 2016, 12:18
- Gender: Female
RM footwear
Bought a couple pair of gelert shoes from Sports Direct have to say they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever bought. Got collared about wearing my own shoes so I showed them my old magnum ones & they let me off. So I have ordered some new 'clown' shoes which hopefully will be an improvement on them because they have only lasted less than 3 monthsloverman shabba wrote:http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-su ... e=18301303
ive just got these. had 2 pairs of karrimor previous last roughly 3 months but my feet have been thanking me for it
-
Stewface
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 01 Feb 2015, 18:12
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
Ive got a pair of the red clown shoes, to start with i thought they were great, light and felt supportive. However after wearing them for 2 weeks, i seem to have developed plantar fascticas, absolute agony after my first 2 loops every day.
Ive removed the standard insoles, these were the thinest insoles I have ever seen, and offer no support to the instep, and the inside of the shoe is as hard as concrete with no raised instep, no wonder my feet are now ruined. Who did Royal Mail get to test these shoes, Shergar...........
Ive since added some hard insoles i had moulded to my feet, and a pair of Gel insoles, an improvement but by no means a cure.
If anyone gets these clown shoes, get some decent insoles before wearing them. My DOM said Royal Mail supply orthodotic insoles "ask your line manager to order them", asked my lino, but he knew nothing about it. Someones lying........ to be continued......
Ive removed the standard insoles, these were the thinest insoles I have ever seen, and offer no support to the instep, and the inside of the shoe is as hard as concrete with no raised instep, no wonder my feet are now ruined. Who did Royal Mail get to test these shoes, Shergar...........
Ive since added some hard insoles i had moulded to my feet, and a pair of Gel insoles, an improvement but by no means a cure.
If anyone gets these clown shoes, get some decent insoles before wearing them. My DOM said Royal Mail supply orthodotic insoles "ask your line manager to order them", asked my lino, but he knew nothing about it. Someones lying........ to be continued......
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
Wear white trainers. You will be questioned and the manager WILL get you a new pair regardless of how long you worn RM footwear.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
RM footwear
I claimed in May and they paid me a couple of weeks ago............Alexei wrote:Is it twice per calendar year you get the £30 allowance? Will be trying this shortly, although i expect my manager to dig in and not pay out.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
RM footwear
I've just been diagnosed with PF too along with Metatarsalgia. I'm in bloody agony!!!!! I went to see the DOM yesterday to ask if he could refer me to Occupational Health. He basically told me to look for another job as I wasn't up to it. I've got the union involved now. What a shower of s**t RM are.sf25 wrote:I have ordered the Reebok trail shoes that someone posted a link to earlier. I have a friend that is a podiatrist and without checking (as she is far too busy at the moment) she has suggested I have Planter Fasciitis. I will go to the doctor this week and get checked because I am in agony at the moment, its like a shooting plain going through my heel. Shocking how Royal Mail can say they are appropriate footwear for the amount of walking we do.
-
peshwaarinaan
- Posts: 381
- Joined: 29 May 2015, 11:35
- Gender: Female
RM footwear
Have you got a specific link please? That link brings up over 700 items. Thanks.Justanotherstar wrote:reebok have got their goretex trainers on sale...just ordered a pair using code EXTRA20 for £29.99 delivered...they generally last at least 6 months
Just ordered these ones...
http://www.reebok.co.uk/trailgrip-rs-5. ... BD4155_650" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Comfortable and waterproof
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16716
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
RM footwear
I find standing on the IPS for hours hurts my feet far more than any amount of walking.sf25 wrote:Shocking how Royal Mail can say they are appropriate footwear for the amount of walking we do.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
RM footwear
Like I said in reply to some of your posts in another thread I always get paid within 10 to 14 days glad you finally got paid what is rightfully yours. whole process is in downloads section and quite easy to understand.peshwaarinaan wrote:I claimed in May and they paid me a couple of weeks ago............Alexei wrote:Is it twice per calendar year you get the £30 allowance? Will be trying this shortly, although i expect my manager to dig in and not pay out.
-
dave0876
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 19 Apr 2008, 12:09
RM footwear
Don't do what i did and grin and bear it, my feet are now f****d and im leaving the buisness on IHR with chronic Plantar Fasciitis.One week to go and im out.