ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
-
Cooltallpaul
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
He'll just lick you to death (dogs going mad). You can keep the bills. What was wrong with paper and pen (pda's)
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
The pda i got today had no pen so when i told this old lady to use her finger. When she did it and it worked after one attemptCooltallpaul wrote: What was wrong with paper and pen (pda's)
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
I love the customers who cut & edge the councils grass for themmattycash wrote:I like the one who polishing/washing/tinkering with there car "hope it's not bills?" Me "looks like a speeding ticket too me" never seen them open the mail so fast.
-
TheTrolleyMan
- Posts: 776
- Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
Oh are you grabbing the overtime ... no mate Saturday's just a normal day !
-
twoloops
- Posts: 2041
- Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sheffield
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
Why do you always come when I'm in the shower?
-
Patrick301
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 101
- Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 22:04
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
Its better than being a dustbin manwoopesh wrote:To be fair this one made me lol.western6516 wrote:Better than walking streets for a living ffs
rubbish job that
-
Tomolo208
- Posts: 102
- Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
I've had 2 separate people ask me if I had any love letters for them.
My response was that there were too many to fit in the bag.
The biggest joke I've experienced is people shouting abuse at me for waking them up... at 10am. Gotta love working council estates
My response was that there were too many to fit in the bag.
The biggest joke I've experienced is people shouting abuse at me for waking them up... at 10am. Gotta love working council estates
-
Patti-Ann
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 17 May 2014, 09:57
- Gender: Female
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
I knocked at a door with a packet, and the man that came said 'I was in bed, won't it go through the letterbox'?
Obviously not, that's why I knocked...
When you knock at a door and they say 'Doesn't the bell work'? (Sometimes they even press it). As long as they answer the door, does it really matter if I ring or knock?
An old one - Are they bills? He lives next door.
On a scorching day: Is it hot enough for you?
Obviously not, that's why I knocked...
When you knock at a door and they say 'Doesn't the bell work'? (Sometimes they even press it). As long as they answer the door, does it really matter if I ring or knock?
An old one - Are they bills? He lives next door.
On a scorching day: Is it hot enough for you?
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
When it rains after spell of hot weather:
"Well we did need it!"
When a customer's dog is going mental barking at you:
"He doesn't like the postman for some reason, it must be the colour red"!
"Well we did need it!"
When a customer's dog is going mental barking at you:
"He doesn't like the postman for some reason, it must be the colour red"!
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
because i spy through your windowmattycash wrote:Why do you always come when I'm in the shower?
-
hundredakerwood
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 19 Oct 2016, 23:57
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
Oh dear....I seem to be able to identify with all these posts. Think I have been on the job too long !!!! 
-
Justanotherstar
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
- Gender: Male
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
We're all here because we're not all there
-
Pathfinder
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 208
- Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
- Gender: Male
Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe
Haha the lapsing has got to this guy!Justanotherstar wrote:https://www.facebook.com/bigstuffsglory ... 222195917/
-
woopesh
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 230
- Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
- Gender: Male