ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cooltallpaul
Posts: 2
Joined: 20 Feb 2014, 17:50
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Cooltallpaul »

He'll just lick you to death (dogs going mad). You can keep the bills. What was wrong with paper and pen (pda's)
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Cooltallpaul wrote: What was wrong with paper and pen (pda's)
The pda i got today had no pen so when i told this old lady to use her finger. When she did it and it worked after one attempt :shock: she looked at me and said how did thay work, is that some kind of sorcery lol :Very Happy
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

mattycash wrote:I like the one who polishing/washing/tinkering with there car "hope it's not bills?" Me "looks like a speeding ticket too me" never seen them open the mail so fast.
I love the customers who cut & edge the councils grass for them
TheTrolleyMan
Posts: 776
Joined: 13 Mar 2017, 15:39
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by TheTrolleyMan »

Oh are you grabbing the overtime ... no mate Saturday's just a normal day !
twoloops
Posts: 2041
Joined: 24 May 2017, 20:52
Gender: Male
Location: Sheffield

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by twoloops »

Why do you always come when I'm in the shower?
Patrick301
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 101
Joined: 21 Sep 2008, 22:04
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Patrick301 »

woopesh wrote:
western6516 wrote:Better than walking streets for a living ffs
To be fair this one made me lol.
Its better than being a dustbin man
rubbish job that
Tomolo208
Posts: 102
Joined: 19 Feb 2017, 07:43
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Tomolo208 »

I've had 2 separate people ask me if I had any love letters for them.

My response was that there were too many to fit in the bag.

The biggest joke I've experienced is people shouting abuse at me for waking them up... at 10am. Gotta love working council estates
Patti-Ann
Posts: 68
Joined: 17 May 2014, 09:57
Gender: Female

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Patti-Ann »

I knocked at a door with a packet, and the man that came said 'I was in bed, won't it go through the letterbox'?

Obviously not, that's why I knocked...

When you knock at a door and they say 'Doesn't the bell work'? (Sometimes they even press it). As long as they answer the door, does it really matter if I ring or knock?

An old one - Are they bills? He lives next door.

On a scorching day: Is it hot enough for you?
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Jpro747 »

When it rains after spell of hot weather:
"Well we did need it!"

When a customer's dog is going mental barking at you:
"He doesn't like the postman for some reason, it must be the colour red"!
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Postie45 »

mattycash wrote:Why do you always come when I'm in the shower?
because i spy through your window
hundredakerwood
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 Oct 2016, 23:57
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by hundredakerwood »

Oh dear....I seem to be able to identify with all these posts. Think I have been on the job too long !!!! :crazy:
Justanotherstar
Posts: 351
Joined: 28 Dec 2012, 10:43
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Justanotherstar »

GT85
Posts: 365
Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
Gender: Male
Location: ASDO

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by GT85 »

:Applause :thumbup
We're all here because we're not all there
Pathfinder
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 208
Joined: 17 Aug 2015, 13:50
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by Pathfinder »

Haha the lapsing has got to this guy!
woopesh
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 230
Joined: 30 Dec 2015, 22:02
Gender: Male

Crap repetitive jokes from the public that make you cringe

Post by woopesh »