ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

non sick car draw.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
MRSCOOP
Posts: 16
Joined: 08 Oct 2015, 18:10
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by MRSCOOP »

Everbody has won one,it's all been paid for out of Labour's Magic Money Tree
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by rubberbond »

BeanyTony wrote:Everbody has won one,it's all been paid for out of Labour's Magic Money Tree
Everyone's a winner under Labour. Until the money runs out. The week after.
Vote muppet you're going to get one anyway
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by rubberbond »

So,because someone's opinion happens to differ from yours ,they should f*** Off and die ,or commit suicide. What a mature and sensible way to conduct a debate. If you don't agree with what he says ,put a counter argument backed up with evidence and facts.opinions are like arseholes,everyone has one.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

non sick car draw.

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Offending post removed and user warned. Come on you all know the rules, what was posted is simply unacceptable.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DiamondSmiles
Posts: 498
Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by DiamondSmiles »

There was one member of my office who seriously believed that RM were giving away a car for each of their delivery offices :crazy:
Lance Jack
Posts: 60
Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 16:44
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by Lance Jack »

I won one. Its a lovely red Peugeot. And I know some people wont like this but I use it on my delivery but, they pay for the diesel so I don't mind. The down side though is I have to leave it behind when I am on leave.
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by CPTNemoUK »

Lance Jack wrote:I won one. Its a lovely red Peugeot. And I know some people wont like this but I use it on my delivery but, they pay for the diesel so I don't mind. The down side though is I have to leave it behind when I am on leave.
I got a lovely 58 plate combo with back seats today with no space in the back. Good job it was tuesday felt sad leaving it after leaving work :Very Happy edit it also had a top of the range cassette player :left:
RTP
Posts: 863
Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
Gender: Male

non sick car draw.

Post by RTP »

I won one, picked it up last night. It was fitted with a tracker and everything.

Got a bleeping puncture halfway home, but wasn't allowed to change the wheel as that was part of the agreement when I signed for the car. No worries I thought, just ring the RAC. Waited an hour, but was busting for a pee by then and there was a pub over the road so off I popped. After a few minutes I returned to find no car, only a bit of the tracker left on the side of the road. :cry
Brandy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 729
Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
Gender: Female

non sick car draw.

Post by Brandy »

worktotime wrote::funneh come on then lads and lasses who won the cars for not going sick up to March ?
Moyas won one and driven off into the sunset never to be seen again :chuckle You can but dream :pray
barrychuckle
Posts: 144
Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40

non sick car draw.

Post by barrychuckle »

One of the lads in our office was told this morning that he had won a car. Funny really because the first time this type of promotion was run another lad won a car. We must be a lucky office :Very Happy