ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
non sick car draw.
-
MRSCOOP
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 08 Oct 2015, 18:10
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
Everbody has won one,it's all been paid for out of Labour's Magic Money Tree
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
Everyone's a winner under Labour. Until the money runs out. The week after.BeanyTony wrote:Everbody has won one,it's all been paid for out of Labour's Magic Money Tree
Vote muppet you're going to get one anyway
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
So,because someone's opinion happens to differ from yours ,they should f*** Off and die ,or commit suicide. What a mature and sensible way to conduct a debate. If you don't agree with what he says ,put a counter argument backed up with evidence and facts.opinions are like arseholes,everyone has one.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
non sick car draw.
Offending post removed and user warned. Come on you all know the rules, what was posted is simply unacceptable.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DiamondSmiles
- Posts: 498
- Joined: 05 Feb 2009, 20:03
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
There was one member of my office who seriously believed that RM were giving away a car for each of their delivery offices 
-
Lance Jack
- Posts: 60
- Joined: 13 Nov 2012, 16:44
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I won one. Its a lovely red Peugeot. And I know some people wont like this but I use it on my delivery but, they pay for the diesel so I don't mind. The down side though is I have to leave it behind when I am on leave.
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I got a lovely 58 plate combo with back seats today with no space in the back. Good job it was tuesday felt sad leaving it after leaving workLance Jack wrote:I won one. Its a lovely red Peugeot. And I know some people wont like this but I use it on my delivery but, they pay for the diesel so I don't mind. The down side though is I have to leave it behind when I am on leave.
-
RTP
- Posts: 863
- Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
- Gender: Male
non sick car draw.
I won one, picked it up last night. It was fitted with a tracker and everything.
Got a bleeping puncture halfway home, but wasn't allowed to change the wheel as that was part of the agreement when I signed for the car. No worries I thought, just ring the RAC. Waited an hour, but was busting for a pee by then and there was a pub over the road so off I popped. After a few minutes I returned to find no car, only a bit of the tracker left on the side of the road.
Got a bleeping puncture halfway home, but wasn't allowed to change the wheel as that was part of the agreement when I signed for the car. No worries I thought, just ring the RAC. Waited an hour, but was busting for a pee by then and there was a pub over the road so off I popped. After a few minutes I returned to find no car, only a bit of the tracker left on the side of the road.
-
Brandy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 729
- Joined: 12 Sep 2011, 21:03
- Gender: Female
non sick car draw.
Moyas won one and driven off into the sunset never to be seen againworktotime wrote:come on then lads and lasses who won the cars for not going sick up to March ?
-
barrychuckle
- Posts: 144
- Joined: 16 Jan 2008, 17:40
non sick car draw.
One of the lads in our office was told this morning that he had won a car. Funny really because the first time this type of promotion was run another lad won a car. We must be a lucky office 