no sign of any new footwear on the uniform site ? yds are the only ones I can wear as ive tried all the others and I'm in agony and my feet are shot to pieces , the dim told me to buy a pair of shoes up to £30 which I did , I got some karrimor trainer /shoes and haven't been paid after 5 monthDavemac1978 wrote:New footwear now available on dimensions site, very little info to go on though all it states is RM Easyflex Waterproof Trainer sizes 4 to 10 in stock. Anyone have any info on them?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
-
Davemac1978
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 17:24
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Appologies I've never noticed the RM Easyflex Waterproof Trainer on the site before and assumed they were the replacements fot the YDS trainers.worktotime wrote: no sign of any new footwear on the uniform site ? yds are the only ones I can wear as ive tried all the others and I'm in agony and my feet are shot to pieces , the dim told me to buy a pair of shoes up to £30 which I did , I got some karrimor trainer /shoes and haven't been paid after 5 month, now the shoes are starting to go and I told him I wont be buying anymore and if my shoes aren't suitable to go out on delivery I wont be going out simple .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72759
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Those are the new ones I think. I certainly have not seen them before on the site. I have ordered some so will report when and if they arrive.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Davemac1978
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 17:24
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Also ordered them, Hopefully better than Anvils 
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
how have you ordered these ? when there not on the uniform site , thanks.Davemac1978 wrote:Also ordered them, Hopefully better than Anvils
-
Davemac1978
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 17:24
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Showing for me on uniform site, just no image for them as yetworktotime wrote: how have you ordered these ? when there not on the uniform site , thanks.

-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Looks clumpy and cheap.ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
haha those cant be real they look horrendous
-
Darwinsdad
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
If that's the latest offering, I reckon I'd be comfier in these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
kookoo32
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
- Gender: Male
- Location: scotland
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Any word when we get the rest of the clown outfit to go with these?ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Perhaps they put those gaudy Red bits on to stop Posties wearing them around at the weekends?ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
They look horrific.ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
-
Interested-seeker
- Posts: 442
- Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
- Gender: Female
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
Darwinsdad wrote:If that's the latest offering, I reckon I'd be comfier in these
-
Mobey
- Posts: 291
- Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
- Gender: Male
RM Wproof Trainer YDS
I like the look of these as some just follow like sheep...

Comfy and warm in the winter, win win all around.

Comfy and warm in the winter, win win all around.