ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by worktotime »

Davemac1978 wrote:New footwear now available on dimensions site, very little info to go on though all it states is RM Easyflex Waterproof Trainer sizes 4 to 10 in stock. Anyone have any info on them?
no sign of any new footwear on the uniform site ? yds are the only ones I can wear as ive tried all the others and I'm in agony and my feet are shot to pieces , the dim told me to buy a pair of shoes up to £30 which I did , I got some karrimor trainer /shoes and haven't been paid after 5 month ;liar , now the shoes are starting to go and I told him I wont be buying anymore and if my shoes aren't suitable to go out on delivery I wont be going out simple .
Davemac1978
Posts: 44
Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 17:24
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Davemac1978 »

worktotime wrote: no sign of any new footwear on the uniform site ? yds are the only ones I can wear as ive tried all the others and I'm in agony and my feet are shot to pieces , the dim told me to buy a pair of shoes up to £30 which I did , I got some karrimor trainer /shoes and haven't been paid after 5 month ;liar , now the shoes are starting to go and I told him I wont be buying anymore and if my shoes aren't suitable to go out on delivery I wont be going out simple .
Appologies I've never noticed the RM Easyflex Waterproof Trainer on the site before and assumed they were the replacements fot the YDS trainers.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72759
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Those are the new ones I think. I certainly have not seen them before on the site. I have ordered some so will report when and if they arrive.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Davemac1978
Posts: 44
Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 17:24
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Davemac1978 »

Also ordered them, Hopefully better than Anvils :pray
worktotime
Posts: 2866
Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by worktotime »

Davemac1978 wrote:Also ordered them, Hopefully better than Anvils :pray
how have you ordered these ? when there not on the uniform site , thanks.
Davemac1978
Posts: 44
Joined: 04 Aug 2015, 17:24
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Davemac1978 »

worktotime wrote: how have you ordered these ? when there not on the uniform site , thanks.
Showing for me on uniform site, just no image for them as yet

Image
ScousePostie
Posts: 273
Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by ScousePostie »

Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
FireShot Capture 9 - Browse My Catalogue_ - https___detail.dimensions.co.uk_Roy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by datasaint »

ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
FireShot Capture 9 - Browse My Catalogue_ - https___detail.dimensions.co.uk_Roy.jpg
Looks clumpy and cheap.
loverman shabba
Posts: 238
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by loverman shabba »

haha those cant be real they look horrendous
Darwinsdad
Posts: 78
Joined: 07 Mar 2016, 18:40
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Darwinsdad »

If that's the latest offering, I reckon I'd be comfier in these
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kookoo32
Posts: 187
Joined: 10 Oct 2008, 20:34
Gender: Male
Location: scotland

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by kookoo32 »

ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
FireShot Capture 9 - Browse My Catalogue_ - https___detail.dimensions.co.uk_Roy.jpg
Any word when we get the rest of the clown outfit to go with these?
Dorset Plodder
Posts: 4351
Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Dorset Plodder »

ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
FireShot Capture 9 - Browse My Catalogue_ - https___detail.dimensions.co.uk_Roy.jpg
Perhaps they put those gaudy Red bits on to stop Posties wearing them around at the weekends? :hmmmm Or perhaps they're "Racing Stripes", so that the Runners can go a bit faster! :left:
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Interested-seeker »

ScousePostie wrote:Here's the Easyflex Waterproof Trainer, YDS replacement.
FireShot Capture 9 - Browse My Catalogue_ - https___detail.dimensions.co.uk_Roy.jpg
They look horrific.
Interested-seeker
Posts: 442
Joined: 20 Feb 2017, 11:50
Gender: Female

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Interested-seeker »

Darwinsdad wrote:If that's the latest offering, I reckon I'd be comfier in these
:funneh
Mobey
Posts: 291
Joined: 26 Jul 2016, 11:54
Gender: Male

RM Wproof Trainer YDS

Post by Mobey »

I like the look of these as some just follow like sheep...

Image

Comfy and warm in the winter, win win all around.