is that a riddle?dvbuk55 wrote:Why not show it as a quote in the normal fashion unless you agreed with the timescale.mickeymacca wrote:I was re-quoting Jetblacks comment, hence the quotation marks and reference.dvbuk55 wrote:I don't know where you get months from it's actually 51 days to the election. I don't think it's going to be a landslide but I do think she'll increase her majority and waffling leftist Corbyn will be consigned to the past from whence he came.mickeymacca wrote:'It'll be interesting to see the establishment media in full swing over the next few months -
I used quotation marks to highlight the part of Jetblack's comment to which I was responding, (which involved cutting out the Cardinal Richeleiu quote that was used, as it was not relevant). But to be honest it did n't even occur to me that the comment a 'few months' (there's them pesky quotation marks again) rather than 51 days was used, is that really important/relevant it was just a turn of phrase that was being used by Jetblack. It was the point about the media that was the salient point worth addressing......actually are you taking the piss??