ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
4) a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland comes to the fore
Fishtank I think he is talking about you......
Fishtank I think he is talking about you......
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
I think there were many who predicted the death of the SNP after a no vote in the first indyref, the result was the catastrophic disintegration of Scottish Labour both at Hollyrood and Westminster. The truth is the SNP have made a better fist of Scottish government than any of their piss poor predecessors and that is recognised north of the border, The connection between the SNP and self determination is one that's far more important to opponents than it is to Scottish supporters of the SNP who actually see the bigger picture.
Independence will come to Scotland, whether it's in dribs and drabs through a gradual release of power to the Scottish government or quickly through a referendum is the only question and to be honest it's a question that doesn't trouble me much.
Independence will come to Scotland, whether it's in dribs and drabs through a gradual release of power to the Scottish government or quickly through a referendum is the only question and to be honest it's a question that doesn't trouble me much.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
I can't.clashcityrocker wrote:4) a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland comes to the fore
Fishtank I think he is talking about you......
According to stereotype I'm a dour and miserly "sweaty sock".
It needs to be a London "wide boy".
Do you know anybody?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
You have to ask yourself what you would do for money whether the independence came in dribs and drabs or a referendum. I feel Mrs Krankie is afraid that coming out of the EU, the single market et al would mean EU funds would dry up and the money saved by the UK government wouldn't be going her way.fishtank wrote:Independence will come to Scotland, whether it's in dribs and drabs through a gradual release of power to the Scottish government or quickly through a referendum is the only question and to be honest it's a question that doesn't trouble me much.
-
jetblack
- Posts: 974
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
Bugger - I've just remembered - a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland isn't constitutionally permitted 
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
-
Gazza47
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 07 Mar 2017, 09:17
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
jetblack wrote:Bugger - I've just remembered - a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland isn't constitutionally permitted
Haha, on a side note stranglers fan?
-
jetblack
- Posts: 974
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
How did you guess ?Gazza47 wrote:jetblack wrote:Bugger - I've just remembered - a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland isn't constitutionally permitted
Haha, on a side note stranglers fan?
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
-
Gazza47
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 07 Mar 2017, 09:17
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
Lol, will be in London Manchester and Bath on this years tour.jetblack wrote:How did you guess ?Gazza47 wrote:jetblack wrote:Bugger - I've just remembered - a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland isn't constitutionally permitted
Haha, on a side note stranglers fan?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
Hang on a minute, a charismatic leader for the labour party in Scotland,
yep I think I have the answer Jeremy Corbyn how much more charismatic can you get. 
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
You do realise Tommy is pro-Indy and actively campaigned for the SNP ( whether they wanted him to or not ) at the 2015 general election. I'm not sure he's really your talisman. I've met Tommy many times, he's as mad as a box of frogs but always excellent entertainment.jetblack wrote:Bugger - I've just remembered - a charismatic socialist leader for Scotland isn't constitutionally permitted
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Tman
- Posts: 4144
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
The link to Sheridan is from Wikipedia, and so unreliable at best, and fantasy at worst.
Then again, he would fit in with Oily and Jimmy and their cynically self-centred and singular views on politics.
Then again, he would fit in with Oily and Jimmy and their cynically self-centred and singular views on politics.
-
simply_the_best
- Posts: 594
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 10:29
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
fishtank wrote:I think there were many who predicted the death of the SNP after a no vote in the first indyref, the result was the catastrophic disintegration of Scottish Labour both at Hollyrood and Westminster. The truth is the SNP have made a better fist of Scottish government than any of their piss poor predecessors and that is recognised north of the border, The connection between the SNP and self determination is one that's far more important to opponents than it is to Scottish supporters of the SNP who actually see the bigger picture.
Independence will come to Scotland, whether it's in dribs and drabs through a gradual release of power to the Scottish government or quickly through a referendum is the only question and to be honest it's a question that doesn't trouble me much.
The SNP have been a disaster for this country, Health, Education, Police and Transport all failing badly under them in the last ten years.
Independence at all costs, sadly a lot of folk are too stupid to see that, Stronger for Scotland
-
jetblack
- Posts: 974
- Joined: 15 Apr 2011, 12:54
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
For my sins I have, on occasion, voted for the SNP in the past.
But I definitely won't be again.
Frankly, they are becoming embarassing.
But I definitely won't be again.
Frankly, they are becoming embarassing.
Good security means trying to limit the damage a Trusted role can do
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
Vote Nojetblack wrote:For my sins I have, on occasion, voted for the SNP in the past.
But I definitely won't be again.
Frankly, they are becoming embarassing.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
CWU support of Jeremy Corbyn
That reminds me.jetblack wrote:Frankly, they are becoming embarassing.
What was JC up to today?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share