2.9% from 2 rises one backdated to Sep, and the other Sep this year.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
2. If industrial action is taken or we have a work to rule/overtime ban I would just love to see the managers squirm. Perhaps they would then appreciate the sh*t us posties get them out of on a daily basis
weary_posty wrote:It was a no from me for 2 reasons.
1. If a manager is worth over 2% so am I
2. If industrial action is taken or we have a work to rule/overtime ban I would just love to see the managers squirm. Perhaps they would then appreciate the sh*t us posties get them out of on a daily basis
But the managers 2.9% is over 2years we got 1.6% no strings attached for a change what happens in future years nobody knows.
Ballot papers will be issued from 9th June; the ballot will close on 30th June.
Then they'll tell RM what the result is and organise when the pay rise will be reflected in peoples pay, the LTB they issue after will inform us of:
1. Yes/No/Spolied votes.
2. When they pay rise will happen./What the next steps will be if its a No.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.