ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employee survey very bad results...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by DB1100 »

Nothing that tippex can't sort out I should imagine.
For we were soldiers once,and young
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Darren Bent wrote:and it will means Royal Mail won't release it
and it will mean Royal Mail won't do staff surveys in future years. :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by robbertwhitton »

Of course they are!! Pure jobs worth clutter,made a point 2 years ago re Saturday collections failure,I get back with other rural so 1230/1245 ,Lorrry leaves@ @12!! What a service?? Nothing done about it! Sums it up very bored now
Surreypostie
Posts: 999
Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
Gender: Male

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by Surreypostie »

It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
grandypants
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 74
Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
Gender: Male

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by grandypants »

Just spoil the thing, its a waste of time and effort anyway
cpsteve
Posts: 699
Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
Gender: Male

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by cpsteve »

Surreypostie wrote:It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
Agree. Let us take them home and give considered answers and comments.
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by aiden01 »

cpsteve wrote:
Surreypostie wrote:It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
Agree. Let us take them home and give considered answers and comments.
Would you seriously waste your own time filling that drivel in at home in your own time :crazy:
cpsteve
Posts: 699
Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
Gender: Male

Employee survey very bad results...

Post by cpsteve »

aiden01 wrote:
cpsteve wrote:
Surreypostie wrote:It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
Agree. Let us take them home and give considered answers and comments.
Would you seriously waste your own time filling that drivel in at home in your own time :crazy:
Yes to both