ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employee survey very bad results...
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Employee survey very bad results...
Nothing that tippex can't sort out I should imagine.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Employee survey very bad results...
and it will mean Royal Mail won't do staff surveys in future years.Darren Bent wrote:and it will means Royal Mail won't release it
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Employee survey very bad results...
Of course they are!! Pure jobs worth clutter,made a point 2 years ago re Saturday collections failure,I get back with other rural so 1230/1245 ,Lorrry leaves@ @12!! What a service?? Nothing done about it! Sums it up very bored now
-
Surreypostie
- Posts: 999
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 21:05
- Gender: Male
Employee survey very bad results...
It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
-
grandypants
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 29 Dec 2015, 21:34
- Gender: Male
Employee survey very bad results...
Just spoil the thing, its a waste of time and effort anyway
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Employee survey very bad results...
Agree. Let us take them home and give considered answers and comments.Surreypostie wrote:It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Employee survey very bad results...
Would you seriously waste your own time filling that drivel in at home in your own timecpsteve wrote:Agree. Let us take them home and give considered answers and comments.Surreypostie wrote:It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.
-
cpsteve
- Posts: 699
- Joined: 20 Apr 2016, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Employee survey very bad results...
Yes to bothaiden01 wrote:Would you seriously waste your own time filling that drivel in at home in your own timecpsteve wrote:Agree. Let us take them home and give considered answers and comments.Surreypostie wrote:It could also be the results of the survery are bad out of spite. If you force me to do something that I know I am fully entitled to take away and fill in at my liesure, I am not going to be too nice in my comments. Especially if the DOM gets a few quid out of it. Treat us like children, we behave like children.