Can you provide a link to that, so all those who don't want to deliver pro EU referendum leaflets don't have to next week.zx135 wrote:
yes the conscience clause covers all political literature, doesn't matter if sent as d2d.
Thanks in advance.
Can you provide a link to that, so all those who don't want to deliver pro EU referendum leaflets don't have to next week.zx135 wrote:
yes the conscience clause covers all political literature, doesn't matter if sent as d2d.
postman has already handily posted the link as an announcement at the top of the page, seeing as you may not have noticed it here is the relevant bit from the agreememtmotherhubbard wrote:Can you provide a link to that, so all those who don't want to deliver pro EU referendum leaflets don't have to next week.zx135 wrote:
yes the conscience clause covers all political literature, doesn't matter if sent as d2d.
Thanks in advance.
If that's what you believe good luck to you.motherhubbard wrote:It must have been the lizards.DB1100 wrote:I agree 100%.daveyeff wrote:i still don't believe we voted it in. every body I know all say the same. it was rigged we were stitched.
I know I am being picky now but that is the conscience clause regarding election material.zx135 wrote:
Conscience Clause Regarding Election Material.
I can't believe that no one has posted about the real threat to working people's lives should we vote to leave the EU. Most of the employment laws in our favour have come because of our membership of the EU such as,TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Put them in an envelope addressed to No 10 Downing Street, London, SW1A 2AA - jobs a good un. Stamp preferable.k979aaa wrote:How as it is a D2D with no replies envelope are they going to pay RM more money for the sake of argument.nickbsmooth wrote:Quite a few my parents and their friends are posting them back to no 10 as they are all against the propaganda ,the joys of retirement to do such thingseastie wrote:I wonder how many people will return these brochures to 10 Downing Street or return to sender as unsolicited mail, could be a good idea
going by your posts in that other thread about this d2d seems like you are just trying to be difficult.motherhubbard wrote:I know I am being picky now but that is the conscience clause regarding election material.zx135 wrote:
Conscience Clause Regarding Election Material.
I was hoping you were going to post the conscience clause regarding D2D.
I don't think you can take the one regarding election material and apply it to a D2D about a referendum.
aye from a biased point of view. I am voting to leave.tonytucker wrote:More propaganda
It's not propaganda but facts maybe you and the other people on here that want to leave the eu could inform us how they see the UK once we leave? I very much look forward to your contributionstonytucker wrote:More propaganda
yep. me too,never been a fan of the free movement of labour thing.daveyeff wrote:aye from a biased point of view. I am voting to leave.tonytucker wrote:More propaganda
Yeah Tuesday is quieter but we have 1.5hrs less to do the job, so not really.zx135 wrote:he is trying to get them all done for the least overtime, ie from that statement most people will probably do them on the quieter tuesdayFlashman_ wrote:Our Dim has said we only have Mon & Tues to deliver them by. Whats his game?
end of the day it is his office to manage and if he came out with even a stupid statement like he wanted them all done on the tuesday that is his prerogative, just exactly the same as its the posties prerogative to only work to his time and follow the cutting off procedure, and the prerogative of the h+s rep to remind everyone of the maximum bag weights and to advise people to split bags down under that even though it may take the duty longer to complete etc