ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Next weeks bulk posting:EU election leaflet
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
I wonder how many people will return these brochures to 10 Downing Street or return to sender as unsolicited mail, could be a good idea
-
nickbsmooth
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 25 Jan 2013, 14:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: South East
Next weeks bulk posting
Quite a few my parents and their friends are posting them back to no 10 as they are all against the propaganda ,the joys of retirement to do such thingseastie wrote:I wonder how many people will return these brochures to 10 Downing Street or return to sender as unsolicited mail, could be a good idea
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Next weeks bulk posting
How as it is a D2D with no replies envelope are they going to pay RM more money for the sake of argument.nickbsmooth wrote:Quite a few my parents and their friends are posting them back to no 10 as they are all against the propaganda ,the joys of retirement to do such thingseastie wrote:I wonder how many people will return these brochures to 10 Downing Street or return to sender as unsolicited mail, could be a good idea
-
Spedley
- Posts: 1209
- Joined: 16 Jul 2007, 17:32
- Location: Warwickshire
Next weeks bulk posting
Does anyone know why we have 3 days to deliver them? Why not 6 like a normal D2D? Is there some televised debate later in the week or a something like that?
-
fly-catchers
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 573
- Joined: 05 Oct 2008, 16:38
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
If they all were sent back to No.10 I would hate to be the postie for Downing Street!! 
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Next weeks bulk posting
How many of you lot are prepared to refuse to deliver them and put your jobs on the line for your convictions?
Or is all this frothing at the mouth the result of too much armchair activism.
Or is all this frothing at the mouth the result of too much armchair activism.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Next weeks bulk posting
I agree 100%.daveyeff wrote:i still don't believe we voted it in. every body I know all say the same. it was rigged we were stitched.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Next weeks bulk posting
It must have been the lizards.DB1100 wrote:I agree 100%.daveyeff wrote:i still don't believe we voted it in. every body I know all say the same. it was rigged we were stitched.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
CAMPINGBLUNDERER
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 14:37
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
We didn't get any today , maybe they will arrive Monday , maybe not.
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
They've arrived at our office today. Got back to the office at 12:30 today so I used the time to throw all into the frame.
I was quite amazed at how many colleagues got back early today and darted straight out the door for an early finish. One or two telling management they won't have the time to deliver all over three days.
I was quite amazed at how many colleagues got back early today and darted straight out the door for an early finish. One or two telling management they won't have the time to deliver all over three days.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
motherhubbard wrote:How many of you lot are prepared to refuse to deliver them and put your jobs on the line for your convictions?
Or is all this frothing at the mouth the result of too much armchair activism.
Why would their jobs be on line if refused to deliver them?
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
you can refuse then, can you?
-
ScousePostie
- Posts: 273
- Joined: 29 Jan 2015, 12:26
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
Does that mean I can refuse to delivery any D2D? I don't think so.
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Next weeks bulk posting
I think they call it willful delay. I don't think the conscience clause covers D2D.zx135 wrote:motherhubbard wrote:How many of you lot are prepared to refuse to deliver them and put your jobs on the line for your convictions?
Or is all this frothing at the mouth the result of too much armchair activism.
Why would their jobs be on line if refused to deliver them?
I could be wrong. I'm sure that you who knows everything will put us lesser mortals right.
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Next weeks bulk posting
No need to be rude.motherhubbard wrote:I think they call it willful delay. I don't think the conscience clause covers D2D.zx135 wrote:motherhubbard wrote:How many of you lot are prepared to refuse to deliver them and put your jobs on the line for your convictions?
Or is all this frothing at the mouth the result of too much armchair activism.
Why would their jobs be on line if refused to deliver them?
I could be wrong. I'm sure that you who knows everything will put us lesser mortals right.
yes the conscience clause covers all political literature, doesn't matter if sent as d2d.