ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Employee Opinion Survey2016

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
rubberbond
Posts: 1497
Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
Gender: Male

Employee Opinion Survey2016

Post by rubberbond »

WOBBLY wrote:We've not got one of those at our office.........
Ours is blank.
WOBBLY
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
Gender: Male

Employee Opinion Survey2016

Post by WOBBLY »

rubberbond wrote:
WOBBLY wrote:We've not got one of those at our office.........
Ours is blank.
Like managements face when you say you can"t complete :chuckle

Sooooo, who's brought theirs home? I have :Very Happy
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Employee Opinion Survey2016

Post by k979aaa »

WOBBLY wrote:
rubberbond wrote:
WOBBLY wrote:We've not got one of those at our office.........
Ours is blank.
Like managements face when you say you can"t complete :chuckle

Sooooo, who's brought theirs home? I have :Very Happy
I have just gone in the shredder so it will never be filled in by anyone. :nana