Ours is blank.WOBBLY wrote:We've not got one of those at our office.........
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employee Opinion Survey2016
-
rubberbond
- Posts: 1497
- Joined: 24 Aug 2014, 16:03
- Gender: Male
Employee Opinion Survey2016
-
WOBBLY
- Posts: 362
- Joined: 27 Apr 2012, 13:19
- Gender: Male
Employee Opinion Survey2016
Like managements face when you say you can"t completerubberbond wrote:Ours is blank.WOBBLY wrote:We've not got one of those at our office.........
Sooooo, who's brought theirs home? I have
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Employee Opinion Survey2016
I have just gone in the shredder so it will never be filled in by anyone.WOBBLY wrote:Like managements face when you say you can"t completerubberbond wrote:Ours is blank.WOBBLY wrote:We've not got one of those at our office.........![]()
Sooooo, who's brought theirs home? I have