ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What song do you sing at work?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
city1983
Posts: 3
Joined: 26 Jan 2012, 18:21
Gender: Male

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by city1983 »

Always look on the bright side of life
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

city1983 wrote:Always look on the bright side of life
:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
grabbertom
Posts: 16
Joined: 26 Jan 2011, 18:59
Gender: Male

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by grabbertom »

south park song called uncle fcker :nana :dance
crammypostie1
Posts: 187
Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:45
Gender: Male
Location: Cumbria

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by crammypostie1 »

working 9 - 5 ... dolly parton
arty_morty
Posts: 282
Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by arty_morty »

Back on the Chain Gang - The Pretenders
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16710
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by clashcityrocker »

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by fishtank »

Jimmy Cliff-The Harder They Come
And I keep on fighting for the things I want
Though I know that when you're dead you can't
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave
Than living as a puppet or a slave
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
bexhil palace
Posts: 505
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
Gender: Male
Location: All over the Gaff

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by bexhil palace »

Take this job and shove it. Jonny paycheck. :nana
dav1524
Posts: 64
Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 14:12
Gender: Male

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by dav1524 »

Please Mr Postman
The Carpenters
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by woofwoof »

When the early starting postman comes bob bob bobbing along shoot the bastard shoot the bastard shoot shoot shoot shoot the bastard
chelseachris
Posts: 164
Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by chelseachris »

Sticks and stones won't break my bones but doing this bloody walk just did.
franco1
Posts: 185
Joined: 25 Jun 2015, 16:55
Gender: Male

What song do you sing at work?

Post by franco1 »

I gotta get out of this place - The Animals
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

What song do you sing at work?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

franco1 wrote:I gotta get out of this place - The Animals

one of my favourites.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dav1524
Posts: 64
Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 14:12
Gender: Male

Re: What song do you sing at work?

Post by dav1524 »

silly suffolk wrote:you cant get me im part of the union . the strawbs.
Yes i was singing that yesterday while unloading my van great song.
Edward Hunter
Posts: 680
Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30

What song do you sing at work?

Post by Edward Hunter »

to an old DOM at a previous office, the millwall classic "no one likes him - we dont care!" :left: