ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What song do you sing at work?
-
city1983
- Posts: 3
- Joined: 26 Jan 2012, 18:21
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Always look on the bright side of life
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: What song do you sing at work?
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1E_gjewSTo
city1983 wrote:Always look on the bright side of life
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
grabbertom
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 26 Jan 2011, 18:59
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
south park song called uncle fcker

-
crammypostie1
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cumbria
Re: What song do you sing at work?
working 9 - 5 ... dolly parton
-
arty_morty
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 24 Jun 2010, 13:07
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Back on the Chain Gang - The Pretenders
I staged a Roger Moore impersonator festival in my local village. There were a lot of eyebrows raised, I can tell you.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16710
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Two Tribes.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Jimmy Cliff-The Harder They Come
And I keep on fighting for the things I want
Though I know that when you're dead you can't
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave
Than living as a puppet or a slave
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
bexhil palace
- Posts: 505
- Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 11:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: All over the Gaff
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Take this job and shove it. Jonny paycheck. 
-
dav1524
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 14:12
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Please Mr Postman
The Carpenters
The Carpenters
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: What song do you sing at work?
When the early starting postman comes bob bob bobbing along shoot the bastard shoot the bastard shoot shoot shoot shoot the bastard
-
chelseachris
- Posts: 164
- Joined: 26 Mar 2010, 14:28
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
Sticks and stones won't break my bones but doing this bloody walk just did.
-
franco1
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 25 Jun 2015, 16:55
- Gender: Male
What song do you sing at work?
I gotta get out of this place - The Animals
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72754
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
What song do you sing at work?
franco1 wrote:I gotta get out of this place - The Animals
one of my favourites.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dav1524
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 22 Aug 2010, 14:12
- Gender: Male
Re: What song do you sing at work?
Yes i was singing that yesterday while unloading my van great song.silly suffolk wrote:you cant get me im part of the union . the strawbs.
-
Edward Hunter
- Posts: 680
- Joined: 23 May 2007, 22:30
What song do you sing at work?
to an old DOM at a previous office, the millwall classic "no one likes him - we dont care!" 