jimmynailsalive wrote:I'm working my notice mateyRedBagMan wrote:Often wonder when I see/hear the self-righteous "Work till your time then f*ck em" brigade ... do you peeps actually give a sh*t about the customers ??? Or are you no better than the sh*te Management ?? Is this the real state of RM ... where no-one gives a sh*t ??![]()
![]()
Actually I'll expand on this.
I worked in another office that had a revision and it meant I had to move as they were making 8 part timers up to full time and the last five part timers in would have to move. In that office they done everything for me and I done likewise and we had a great working relationship. In my present office I am once again bottom of the holiday rota and everyone had 3 weeks picked before I got a go, it is impossible to get a day off at short notice, you would be out past your time almost everyday, your wages are short every week when you do go over and you have to keep on top of it and clawing it back, I could go on, I may as well work 35 hours a week and get paid for it putting my feet up in an office.
So for the record I am better than management, I care about customers but no longer go to neighbours with parcels as I don't have time and if I did I would have a manager moaning that we didn't get overtime authorised before I left and refusing to pay it and in the end I'll give you this, I didn't give a sh!t about customers and at that point I knew it was time to leave
