You don't choose when to bring it back! When you are finished delivery you go back to the office. 3:30 or whatever, take it back then.buzzboy wrote: BTW whats the latest you should bring back the p739 on reg 1pm mail ? I tried bringing it back at about 2pm but got moaned at by the front desk staff who were eager to knock off early .
Your office seems to have a very strange way of working. I go in, finish prep etc, pack bags and go out on delivery. When I'm finished I go back to the office. I never go out then go back then go out again, and never take anything back until I'm finished.
You must be doing something right if you finish early, I never do. Secondly, make sure you are meant to be doing door to doors. I'm not meant to prep mine, and NEVER do. Also, they should be prepped each morning a column or a row each day.buzzboy wrote:Yeah Im hearing you both .
The other thing is when I can finish early say like on a Tues or Sat I only have a few mins to chuck a hand full of D2D's in the frame as they chuck us all out of the D.O before 2:30 .