Feck me.Bishbashbbosh wrote:QUoted Poster Banned
An intellect rivalled only by gardening tools.
Feck me.Bishbashbbosh wrote:QUoted Poster Banned
what an incredibly ignorant postBishbashbbosh wrote:Quoted poster banned
Thanks for the compliment.Bishbashbbosh wrote:Quoted poster banned
The office I am in is trying to go through it's third incarnation of a revision, the last one they took 390 hrs out of the office, the town has had 2500 house built since the 2010 agreement came into force, there are another 2000 homes planned for the town, so EVERY delivery has been increased in size, and some duties are increasing on a daily basis as more homes are sold.Bishbashbbosh wrote:I've got sympathy for people who do find themselves on difficult duties and struggling to complete, but jack strikes me as the type that just causes problems whatever duty he was on. I mean, how many duties need a row taken off them to complete on time? And also, he must be getting moved because others have no problem completing the duty?
He has said to both of our Reps that he doesn't recognise ringfencing of duties, they then pointed out to him that in the last resign he agreed to five people being ringfenced on duties due to the equalities act.NWpostie wrote:I wonder if you're allowed to make a video and audio recording after of course letting the DOM know that this will be collected and saved for future tribunals.
I think your major issue is lack of control over your circumstances which is not good for your mental state, I would also be reminding the DOM of "vicarious liability" for over ruling ATOS on his own recognisance, let's hope he can afford the payout.
Jack Rouse wrote:The office I am in is trying to go through it's third incarnation of a revision, the last one they took 390 hrs out of the office, the town has had 2500 house built since the 2010 agreement came into force, there are another 2000 homes planned for the town, so EVERY delivery has been increased in size, and some duties are increasing on a daily basis as more homes are sold.Bishbashbbosh wrote:I've got sympathy for people who do find themselves on difficult duties and struggling to complete, but jack strikes me as the type that just causes problems whatever duty he was on. I mean, how many duties need a row taken off them to complete on time? And also, he must be getting moved because others have no problem completing the duty?
The duty in case is a rural, and has 580 delivery points, the largest area is MOD accommodation, it is pedestrianised, as it is military they are virtually inflation proof, they get bonus's everytime they come back off exercise or a tour of duty, this gives them thousands to spend, so the packet count on the walk is horrendous, large packets are frequently in the 40 a day region, attended calls can be 40-50 a day. At the present time I have 50 re-directs to go through every day, then there are all the deads, because very few of them leave forwarding addresses.
If you PM me, I will get my DOM to contact your DOM, you can come down for week and do it, we have a spare room at my place, you can stay FOC, and if you manage to complete the walk within the time on ANY day of the week, you can shag my missus.

Quality responseJack Rouse wrote:The office I am in is trying to go through it's third incarnation of a revision, the last one they took 390 hrs out of the office, the town has had 2500 house built since the 2010 agreement came into force, there are another 2000 homes planned for the town, so EVERY delivery has been increased in size, and some duties are increasing on a daily basis as more homes are sold.Bishbashbbosh wrote:I've got sympathy for people who do find themselves on difficult duties and struggling to complete, but jack strikes me as the type that just causes problems whatever duty he was on. I mean, how many duties need a row taken off them to complete on time? And also, he must be getting moved because others have no problem completing the duty?
The duty in case is a rural, and has 580 delivery points, the largest area is MOD accommodation, it is pedestrianised, as it is military they are virtually inflation proof, they get bonus's everytime they come back off exercise or a tour of duty, this gives them thousands to spend, so the packet count on the walk is horrendous, large packets are frequently in the 40 a day region, attended calls can be 40-50 a day. At the present time I have 50 re-directs to go through every day, then there are all the deads, because very few of them leave forwarding addresses.
If you PM me, I will get my DOM to contact your DOM, you can come down for week and do it, we have a spare room at my place, you can stay FOC, and if you manage to complete the walk within the time on ANY day of the week, you can shag my missus.
I wont repeat it but as I said it was enough to earn anyone a ban.Boydieboydie wrote:Not sure what he said on this occasion,
Yes, he was on my RADAR but never actually crossed the line.Boydieboydie wrote:but he has said a few borderline things before so glad to have him gone.
We don't report you, but there are plenty of lurkers and managers that have had words with members in the real world, about what they posted. We have even had a few sacked so its best to be careful and post only what you would say to a manager in a face to face.Boydieboydie wrote:I didn't realise you could get reported on here though,
Unless he turns out to be your manager I don't think you have a problem. But calling anyone an arse is not a good move.Boydieboydie wrote:is calling him an arse reportable lol. You got me worried now![]()
I don't know him personally. However, people always leave clues and make it fairly easy for managers to identify a particular poster from their Unit/team. I myself told my Managers who I am to avoid any issues but its always best to be honest, respectful and as said before its best not to post anything you are not prepapred to repeat or defend.Boydieboydie wrote:And how would you know who he is!