Sorry to pour cold water on your expectations but...Theghost wrote:All depends on what percentage of the 740 mil they want to use towards the bonus,I wish a figure had been agreed before profits were announced, 10 % would be great.
74 mil split pro rata between 130,000 ( I think ) posties would work into a nice sum of cash.
I wont hold my breath for a decent amount,Probably get enough for Saturday nights takeaway
When RM was floated in 2013, they issued 1 billion shares, priced at £3.30 each.
They've declared a dividend of 14.3p, so that means a total of £143m will be paid out in dividends in July. They also need to re-invest some of the profit into ongoing business transformation.
We were only ever likely to get a slice of the amount by which the overall profit EXCEEDS the target profit. So if the target was £600m, for example, we'd be entitled to some proportion of the extra £140m.
But I don't know what the target was!