nope the customer is always the sender, never the recipientA2B wrote:Until you get to the recipients property and they become the customer as i was informed on here recentlyzx135 wrote: remember the customer is the sender not the recipient
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tracked item frenzy
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
-
A2B
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
So how can we get customer complaints from the recipient?zx135 wrote:nope the customer is always the sender, never the recipientA2B wrote:Until you get to the recipients property and they become the customer as i was informed on here recentlyzx135 wrote: remember the customer is the sender not the recipient
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
anybody can complain they dont even need to be the sender or recipient, they are just complaints not necessarily need to be described as "customer" complaintsA2B wrote:So how can we get customer complaints from the recipient?zx135 wrote:nope the customer is always the sender, never the recipientA2B wrote:Until you get to the recipients property and they become the customer as i was informed on here recentlyzx135 wrote: remember the customer is the sender not the recipient
-
A2B
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
I'll remember that next time we get a lecture on "customer complaints"zx135 wrote:anybody can complain they dont even need to be the sender or recipient, they are just complaints not necessarily need to be described as "customer" complaintsA2B wrote:So how can we get customer complaints from the recipient?zx135 wrote:nope the customer is always the sender, never the recipientA2B wrote:Until you get to the recipients property and they become the customer as i was informed on here recentlyzx135 wrote: remember the customer is the sender not the recipient
-
midvillain
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 02:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
You're right there. I think I will grass them up to Moya. It's irritating being nagged day in, day out. It has to be accepted that you can only do what you can do.POSTMAN wrote:Tell Moya,i've sent her 2 so far within the last few weeks,if more and more of us do it it would raise eyebrows at RM HQ,and stop this relentless first time delivery bollox.
If you want to,PM me your office address/managers name/s and what they are asking you to do.
In complete confidence of course.
Your call guys,cause it aint gonna stop as it is now is it?
-
midvillain
- Posts: 185
- Joined: 15 Feb 2010, 02:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
Yes!boogyman wrote:Wouldn't it be a good idea if the postman/woman got the bonuses for tracked items and mail we take instead of managment
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Tracked item frenzy
The percentage thing is bullshit anyway, if I only take out 2 and bring 1 back then that's 50%........if I take out 10 and bring back 1 then that 90% so the whole thing makes no sense at all.
Of course, we can just throw them at the door (like I know many people are doing) that would certainly help with the numbers
Of course, we can just throw them at the door (like I know many people are doing) that would certainly help with the numbers
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12203
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
Does the "Tracked" product have a future? With RM bringing in barcodes (and tracking) on most parcels by the end of the year (presumably 100% by the end of next year), it'll make "Tracked" seem like a pointless product as eventually every parcel will be tracked anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see tracking also appear eventually on all large letters and long term literally everything apart from d2d.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Tracked item frenzy
has long as they allow time for thisSpacePhoenix wrote:Does the "Tracked" product have a future? With RM bringing in barcodes (and tracking) on most parcels by the end of the year (presumably 100% by the end of next year), it'll make "Tracked" seem like a pointless product as eventually every parcel will be tracked anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see tracking also appear eventually on all large letters and long term literally everything apart from d2d.
-
miles_peters
- Posts: 298
- Joined: 19 Jul 2014, 12:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
RM is terrified of losing the AMAZON contract. They want us to deliver them no matter what, how or where. I can understand how important amazon has now become in this industry its a company that's expanding its contents everyday. I'm waiting for the complaints to come in and the claims to start, but could RM with the direction it has now pointed itself in survive without THE AMAZON CONTRACT.
-
janitor
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 689
- Joined: 28 Aug 2007, 16:18
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
Amazon come and go as the mood takes them, if RM can't match the price of other carriers they don't get the work. Amazon just cares that the item gets out of their warehouses as soon as possible. They usually send my parcels through Hermes, but the last few parcels have come through RM, after the last Hermes parcel was scanned as delivered and signed for 24 hours before they attempted to deliver it.
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: Tracked item frenzy
They are both customers the main difference being that the sender pays for the service.A2B wrote:I'll remember that next time we get a lecture on "customer complaints"zx135 wrote:anybody can complain they dont even need to be the sender or recipient, they are just complaints not necessarily need to be described as "customer" complaintsA2B wrote:So how can we get customer complaints from the recipient?zx135 wrote:nope the customer is always the sender, never the recipientA2B wrote:Until you get to the recipients property and they become the customer as i was informed on here recentlyzx135 wrote: remember the customer is the sender not the recipient
-
Soulazydll
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 09 Jan 2012, 11:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
This whole thing really pisses me off!!!! Sure I could achieve 100% if I doorstep and sling over fences.
I will never do that, I take responsibility for every parcel I deliver, it's safe, either delivered or back at the office. Never had a problem until this shitty first time delivery bollocks.
I will never do that, I take responsibility for every parcel I deliver, it's safe, either delivered or back at the office. Never had a problem until this shitty first time delivery bollocks.
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1536
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Tracked item frenzy
I stopped trying neighbours when they questioned the overtime I was booking because of it. Can't have it both ways!
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2227
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Tracked item frenzy
People go to work end of , that's not our fault !,,,,,