
But look what that led to.

is this a serious question? & before i answer can i ask what part of the uk you live in as labours devastation of the uk is much worse in some parts than others.fishtank wrote:halfull wrote:Labour totally wrecked this country!
Alternative?
A serious one preferably....
Of course it is so...what's your alternative?halfull wrote:is this a serious question?fishtank wrote:halfull wrote:Labour totally wrecked this country!
Alternative?
A serious one preferably....
I'm so pleased for you,they sent loads of British Soldiers to their deaths with useless equipment on an unnecessary war in Iraq,Afghanistan I can live with but not Iraqarnold cheshire wrote:they did me and my family proud unlike the torysDB1100 wrote:The party of the war criminal will not get a penny from me.
yes i agree, labour did such damage nothing & no party will restore the great back into britain. Damage done.fishtank wrote:Of course it is so...what's your alternative?halfull wrote:is this a serious question?fishtank wrote:halfull wrote:Labour totally wrecked this country!
Alternative?
A serious one preferably....
Which party that has a genuine chance to wield any real power will make any difference to the "devastation" caused by Labour?
Bear in mind the lib-dems have 50 real seats, have been in a real coalition government for 5 years and have had zero influence on Tory policy.
Do you really believe that any real political party would have or will do anything differently?
Labour, Tory, Lib-Dem, Kippers, SNP, Greens...all just different coloured ties mate.
and it took the tories four years to bring them home i dont think there was much difference with afghan or iraq wars both brutal regimes only they used the terroist training camp line in afghanDB1100 wrote:I'm so pleased for you,they sent loads of British Soldiers to their deaths with useless equipment on an unnecessary war in Iraq,Afghanistan I can live with but not Iraqarnold cheshire wrote:they did me and my family proud unlike the torysDB1100 wrote:The party of the war criminal will not get a penny from me.
wasnt there a vote for the political fund back in september ?jimmynailsalive wrote:Has everyone received a vote on whether they want to opt-out of contributing to the Labour party?
That'll be a big YES to opt-out from the Red-tories. Party seems to be more right wing than the SNP up here so not a hope I want a penny going Labour's way.
No the war in Afghanistan was because of the attack on America,a Nato Country,Iraq was Bush and Blairs ego trip based on a load of Boll*cks about the existence of WMD.arnold cheshire wrote:and it took the tories four years to bring them home i dont think there was much difference with afghan or iraq wars both brutal regimes only they used the terroist training camp line in afghanDB1100 wrote:I'm so pleased for you,they sent loads of British Soldiers to their deaths with useless equipment on an unnecessary war in Iraq,Afghanistan I can live with but not Iraqarnold cheshire wrote:they did me and my family proud unlike the torysDB1100 wrote:The party of the war criminal will not get a penny from me.
fishtank wrote:halfull wrote:Labour totally wrecked this country!
Alternative?
A serious one preferably....
Form here...mailroyaly wrote:Can anyone confirm that if I don't send it back, will I be automatically opting in?
The dog ate my form and I definitely wouldn't want to give any money to the labour toffs.
I would think it's the default is status quo, you could do what I've just done and goto http://www.cwu.org/labour-link.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and vote online.mailroyaly wrote:Can anyone confirm that if I don't send it back, will I be automatically opting in?
The dog ate my form and I definitely wouldn't want to give any money to the labour toffs.
cheers trythat, just opted out, much obliged.trythat wrote:I would think it's the default is status quo, you could do what I've just done and goto http://www.cwu.org/labour-link.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and vote online.mailroyaly wrote:Can anyone confirm that if I don't send it back, will I be automatically opting in?
The dog ate my form and I definitely wouldn't want to give any money to the labour toffs.