ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Finding letters in your bag
-
BarnsleyLackey
- Posts: 349
- Joined: 24 Aug 2011, 16:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Finding letters in your bag
Everyone should go back and sign out.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Finding letters in your bag
Simple Answer Jimmy.... Bung them in the letter box with gone away written on them. That's what would have happened if Joe Public hadn't collared you (I ALWAYS Refuse to take Deads off Punters.
Management Answer....You're in the shite...You Delayed the mail...Took it home and could be sacked.
Personally I think Mail Boxes are Brilliant pieces of kit. You put stuff in them, with an address on, and they get delivered there!
Management Answer....You're in the shite...You Delayed the mail...Took it home and could be sacked.
Personally I think Mail Boxes are Brilliant pieces of kit. You put stuff in them, with an address on, and they get delivered there!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
matthew68
- Posts: 518
- Joined: 16 Feb 2011, 22:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Finding letters in your bag
Loads of people finish before there time at our place mainly ft but then pt claim for being late!
-
jimmynailsalive
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 305
- Joined: 28 Dec 2013, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Finding letters in your bag
I've always taken my bag home, when I finished today I took out my waterproof, windproof and nylon trousers and tossed them into the back of the van for tomorrow, took in returned packets, emptied elastic bands out and any spoilt 739's and plumped my own bag which has water bottle, piece box, plasters, hat and gloves, pee bottle and sometimes has spikes, change of socks and trainers into the red delivery bag and out I wandered to the car.scoobydo79 wrote:Cmon Guys the delivery pouches belong at work or on Your delivery.Not in Your hall or car boot!!!
That's the way I've done it since day 1 and probably always will, don't understand anyone who comes to work unprepared with most of the above kit.