I know this link refers to Parcelforce IUP,but it is probably of relevance here.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 0&p=676556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Incentive Underpin Payment
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
I had SFA this week 
-
ripio
- Posts: 233
- Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
66p for me, great incentive!
-
CPTNemoUK
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 707
- Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
The past two weeks they underpaid me my overtime last week got none at all but this week I got it all back and 11.72 IUP. Edit forgot to mention I'm part time.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
I got £37. 
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
naff all, no mention on payslip
-
ratchet
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Buggered off to France
Re: pay
Obviously couldn't be bothered to read this thread before posting............... this one might be worth a looktal69 wrote:I have had a payment in my wagrs this week called underpin payment does anybody no what this is
I am no longer a number :-)
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
No idea if I got anything, still on payslip!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum