ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Incentive Underpin Payment

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ewancurze
Posts: 400
Joined: 22 Jun 2010, 19:25
Gender: Male

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by ewancurze »

I know this link refers to Parcelforce IUP,but it is probably of relevance here.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 0&p=676556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
bluealbert
Posts: 176
Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
Gender: Male

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by bluealbert »

I had SFA this week :thumbdown
ripio
Posts: 233
Joined: 06 Sep 2008, 23:32
Gender: Male

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by ripio »

66p for me, great incentive!
CPTNemoUK
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 707
Joined: 03 Oct 2013, 10:13
Gender: Male

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by CPTNemoUK »

The past two weeks they underpaid me my overtime last week got none at all but this week I got it all back and 11.72 IUP. Edit forgot to mention I'm part time.
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by datasaint »

I got £37. :whistle
tal69
Posts: 13
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 22:07

pay

Post by tal69 »

I have had a payment in my wagrs this week called underpin payment does anybody no what this is
eian687
Posts: 743
Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
Location: south wales

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by eian687 »

naff all, no mention on payslip
ratchet
Posts: 210
Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
Gender: Male
Location: Buggered off to France

Re: pay

Post by ratchet »

tal69 wrote:I have had a payment in my wagrs this week called underpin payment does anybody no what this is
Obviously couldn't be bothered to read this thread before posting............... this one might be worth a look :roll: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=67562" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I am no longer a number :-)
19times
Posts: 339
Joined: 11 Aug 2011, 13:36
Gender: Female

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by 19times »

10p :nana
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Incentive Underpin Payment

Post by Stormproof »

No idea if I got anything, still on payslip!
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum