Cant be that, I received the correct amount at xmas.A2B wrote:As far as i can tell i was the only one in my office to get it, asked what it was and the best guess was to make up for an underpayment of the money paid at Christmas due to increasing my hours for that periodclashcityrocker wrote:My payslip doesn't even mention this IUP.
Are you making it up?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Incentive Underpin Payment
-
Mr_Pink
- Posts: 163
- Joined: 14 Jun 2013, 22:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
-
A2B
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
Is it something only part-timers are getting?
Are f/t staff being shafted again?
Are f/t staff being shafted again?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Biker Mouse
- Posts: 543
- Joined: 19 Oct 2009, 18:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
I really think it's to do with the Xmas bonus for PTmers.clashcityrocker wrote:Is it something only part-timers are getting?
Are f/t staff being shafted again?
Based on my hours worked over the Xmas pressure, I calculated I was approx £14 short in my bonus and today that's what I have extra in my paypacket.
-
Mr_Pink
- Posts: 163
- Joined: 14 Jun 2013, 22:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
That'll be a firstclashcityrocker wrote:Is it something only part-timers are getting?
Are f/t staff being shafted again?
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
I'd be stunned if it was that I was off from June til October last year and still on a rehab plan so not doing more than my hours and I got IupMr_Pink wrote:Cant be that, I received the correct amount at xmas.A2B wrote:As far as i can tell i was the only one in my office to get it, asked what it was and the best guess was to make up for an underpayment of the money paid at Christmas due to increasing my hours for that periodclashcityrocker wrote:My payslip doesn't even mention this IUP.
Are you making it up?
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
hellpop
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 13 Nov 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
i got 17.60 incentive underpin payment. no one seems to know what it is though.
-
A2B
- Posts: 2033
- Joined: 25 Feb 2009, 19:34
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
The money we received at Christmas was part bonus, part Incentive Underpin Payment so it's definitely linked to that. As to why some have it and others not and why the different amounts i have no idea.hellpop wrote:i got 17.60 incentive underpin payment. no one seems to know what it is though.
Is everyone who received it part-time?
-
mikstup
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 01 Mar 2012, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
havent a clue what its for but i got an IUP payment of £30.
I'm a part-timer and have been off sick since dec 15th.
I'm a part-timer and have been off sick since dec 15th.
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
I'm a part timer and worked full time for the two xmas pressure weeks if that helps to solve the mystery. got 5.63 or something like that 
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
£10.63 and i'm a part timer.
-
paul1231
- Posts: 112
- Joined: 10 Mar 2014, 22:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
Almost £20 but got an hour docked for being back an hour early last tuesday. bet that happened to all the full timers who left before meclashcityrocker wrote:Is it something only part-timers are getting?
Are f/t staff being shafted again?
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
This is a belated bonus payment from DHL for delivering their rogue packets that made it into the system over christmas.
-
BexyB9
- Posts: 59
- Joined: 24 Jun 2013, 13:12
- Gender: Female
Re: Incentive Underpin Payment
I got IUP of £13.32 this month and I'm a part timer. I just looked back at my Christmas wage slip. The bonus was split into two in December - Christmas Bonus and Incentive Underpin Payment. Haven't a clue what it means though.