ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sickness
-
hellpop
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 13 Nov 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
i think the sickness levels have gone up cos it nigh on impossible to get a day off these days. nearly everybody at our office gets refused so they just ring in sick.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Sickness
Long term sickness is well up in my office.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
I've noticed a lot more IHRs than ever before and I think some of them are jump before being pushed.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
I Hate Myself and Want to Die?clashcityrocker wrote:Return To Sender?arnold cheshire wrote:theres only one song in RM and its by moloko bring it backNigel1505 wrote:Don't waste your time TBT. Thanks for the reply.
Please Mr Postman?
It is Sunday...and it's Gloomy.
Bit much?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
I'm off sick at the moment. It's Sunday and I'm listening to Coldplay and The Smiths. All by myself. My missus has hidden the pills but I think I know where..... 
-
pants123
Re: Sickness
Its a real shame.. royal mail policy is all about cutting hours... and forcing its workers to breaking point... its making the workers very poorly.... so sad to do that to its posties...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Sickness
No but this might befishtank wrote:I Hate Myself and Want to Die?clashcityrocker wrote:Return To Sender?arnold cheshire wrote:theres only one song in RM and its by moloko bring it backNigel1505 wrote:Don't waste your time TBT. Thanks for the reply.
Please Mr Postman?
It is Sunday...and it's Gloomy.
Bit much?
Postman's Pet Peeve by SNFU
SNFU LYRICS
"Postman's Pet Peeve"
I'm a mailman and I hate my job
Not half as much as I hate the dogs
The ones that s**t throughout my route
Yes, they're the ones I can do without
There you have it. that's my pet peeve
Yes, something that really bothers me
But, not quite as much as working for less
Than fourteen dollars an hour
At night I dream of better days
Back to when there was no S.P.C.A.
For they're the one who'll put me jail
If I choose to make your doggy into "doggy chow"
Ridding the world of dogs would be nice
Not quite as fun as going on strike
And I know that this may not sound important to you
But it's your angry mailman's point of view
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Sickness
Here Here; that was my reasoning as to why there is so much absenteeism in our office now we are pushing these( "trolleys, call them what you want") for over heavens knows how many miles a day, as opposed to peddling a bike.rubberbond wrote:That will be the bike thing that worked successfully.Nigel1505 wrote:That machine/vehicle that replaced a bike.General Mannerheim wrote:What's a trolley????