ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by krussel »

General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends. :chuckle
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business. :nana
I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it. :shock:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends. :chuckle
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business. :nana
I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it. :shock:
Apparently she kept going down on him :oops:
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16726
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by clashcityrocker »

I like Ingrid for her personality.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends. :chuckle
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business. :nana
I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it. :shock:

Apparently she kept going down on him :oops:
:Applause :Applause


Ran out of cycle repair patches, think he bites her, the old devil he is. :nervous
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends. :chuckle
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business. :nana
I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it. :shock:

Apparently she kept going down on him :oops:
:Applause :Applause


Ran out of cycle repair patches, think he bites her, the old devil he is. :nervous
D'you know he kept saying it's better without teeth and I had no idea what he meant. :shock:
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by Pinky 1 »

krussel wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends. :chuckle
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business. :nana
I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it. :shock:
Me thinks that DGP will be offended that you refer to his Ingrid as "it" :so there
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by dvbuk55 »

Pinky 1 wrote:
krussel wrote:
General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends. :chuckle
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business. :nana
I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it. :shock:
Me thinks that DGP will be offended that you refer to his Ingrid as "it" :so there
Yes he will be mortified, he usually referred to her as Mon Cherie. :whistle
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72763
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Well thats embarrassing I thought he was an innocent young man who was only protecting his Cherry, or Sherry, it was never that clear through a wooden door. It was Mon Cherie not My Cherry. :oops: :oops: :oops:

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by dvbuk55 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Well thats embarrassing I thought he was an innocent young man who was only protecting his Cherry, or Sherry, it was never that clear through a wooden door. It was Mon Cherie not My Cherry. :oops: :oops: :oops:

TBH Teebs you should make him leave the door open in future. He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft, he put a whole new meaning on lifeboat 69 :shock:
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by music4essex »

This Springboard is totally new to me. :hmmmm
This was set up by RM in the early 90's to get more women into management , out of the 4 from my office where I was at the time , no one took that position up , an acquaintenace from another office, went on to be a RM manager, while I took the route of CWU and became a rep , not because of springboard , but just my interest in things being fair in RM , 23yrs later , my attitude has very much changed within RM about fairness. When i started , women in Rm delivery was quite rare back then , out of 130 of employees only 4 of us were women .

Essex mum :wave
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by krussel »

music4essex wrote:
This Springboard is totally new to me. :hmmmm
This was set up by RM in the early 90's to get more women into management , out of the 4 from my office where I was at the time , no one took that position up , an acquaintenace from another office, went on to be a RM manager, while I took the route of CWU and became a rep , not because of springboard , but just my interest in things being fair in RM , 23yrs later , my attitude has very much changed within RM about fairness. When i started , women in Rm delivery was quite rare back then , out of 130 of employees only 4 of us were women .

Essex mum :wave
Oh I see. I thought it was something new that Whalley had set up.

Why are we bitching about something back in the early 90's. Jobs changed so much since then. :cry
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft
Yes I seem to recall that was his very first Asbo, and a lifetime ban from the swimming pool. :whistle

Where is the old boy anyway, thought he would be along by now. :Very Happy
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft
Yes I seem to recall that was his very first Asbo, and a lifetime ban from the swimming pool. :whistle

Where is the old boy anyway, thought he would be along by now. :Very Happy
I'm not sure you're allowed to communicate from the naughty room but he is allowed a companion :whistle
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:
krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft
Yes I seem to recall that was his very first Asbo, and a lifetime ban from the swimming pool. :whistle

Where is the old boy anyway, thought he would be along by now. :Very Happy
I'm not sure you're allowed to communicate from the naughty room but he is allowed a companion :whistle
Guess you need someone to count the lashes. :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........