I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it.General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends.![]()
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Apparently she kept going down on himkrussel wrote:I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it.General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends.![]()
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
I like Ingrid for her personality.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
dvbuk55 wrote:krussel wrote:I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it.General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends.![]()
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business.
Apparently she kept going down on him
Ran out of cycle repair patches, think he bites her, the old devil he is.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
D'you know he kept saying it's better without teeth and I had no idea what he meant.krussel wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:krussel wrote:I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it.General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends.![]()
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business.
Apparently she kept going down on him![]()
![]()
Ran out of cycle repair patches, think he bites her, the old devil he is.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Me thinks that DGP will be offended that you refer to his Ingrid as "it"krussel wrote:I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it.General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends.![]()
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Yes he will be mortified, he usually referred to her as Mon Cherie.Pinky 1 wrote:Me thinks that DGP will be offended that you refer to his Ingrid as "it"krussel wrote:I think that's still in the naughty room. DGP1 adopted it.General Mannerheim wrote:Yeah I can confirm clash has no friends.![]()
Well maybe inflatable Ingrid but that's his business.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Well thats embarrassing I thought he was an innocent young man who was only protecting his Cherry, or Sherry, it was never that clear through a wooden door. It was Mon Cherie not My Cherry.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
TBH Teebs you should make him leave the door open in future. He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft, he put a whole new meaning on lifeboat 69TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Well thats embarrassing I thought he was an innocent young man who was only protecting his Cherry, or Sherry, it was never that clear through a wooden door. It was Mon Cherie not My Cherry.![]()
![]()
![]()
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
This was set up by RM in the early 90's to get more women into management , out of the 4 from my office where I was at the time , no one took that position up , an acquaintenace from another office, went on to be a RM manager, while I took the route of CWU and became a rep , not because of springboard , but just my interest in things being fair in RM , 23yrs later , my attitude has very much changed within RM about fairness. When i started , women in Rm delivery was quite rare back then , out of 130 of employees only 4 of us were women .This Springboard is totally new to me.
Essex mum
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Oh I see. I thought it was something new that Whalley had set up.music4essex wrote:This was set up by RM in the early 90's to get more women into management , out of the 4 from my office where I was at the time , no one took that position up , an acquaintenace from another office, went on to be a RM manager, while I took the route of CWU and became a rep , not because of springboard , but just my interest in things being fair in RM , 23yrs later , my attitude has very much changed within RM about fairness. When i started , women in Rm delivery was quite rare back then , out of 130 of employees only 4 of us were women .This Springboard is totally new to me.
Essex mum
Why are we bitching about something back in the early 90's. Jobs changed so much since then.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Yes I seem to recall that was his very first Asbo, and a lifetime ban from the swimming pool.dvbuk55 wrote:He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft
Where is the old boy anyway, thought he would be along by now.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
I'm not sure you're allowed to communicate from the naughty room but he is allowed a companionkrussel wrote:Yes I seem to recall that was his very first Asbo, and a lifetime ban from the swimming pool.dvbuk55 wrote:He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft![]()
Where is the old boy anyway, thought he would be along by now.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Us *Whalley's made a lot of progress in 2014
Guess you need someone to count the lashes.dvbuk55 wrote:I'm not sure you're allowed to communicate from the naughty room but he is allowed a companionkrussel wrote:Yes I seem to recall that was his very first Asbo, and a lifetime ban from the swimming pool.dvbuk55 wrote:He took her swimming once and used her as a life raft![]()
Where is the old boy anyway, thought he would be along by now.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........