ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
LA LA Land!!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LA LA Land!!
Stop whining about the volume of packets and parcels you idlers and make damn sure all my packets and parcels arrive post haste. 1 slip up and I'll be on the wire to Moya and don't even think of fobbing them off on a neighbour when I've paid for delivery to me at some not inconsiderable expense. 
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: LA LA Land!!
I hope you're going to join the retired section of your branch now .......it'll give you a chance to vent some steam off.dvbuk55 wrote:Stop whining about the volume of packets and parcels you idlers and make damn sure all my packets and parcels arrive post haste. 1 slip up and I'll be on the wire to Moya and don't even think of fobbing them off on a neighbour when I've paid for delivery to me at some not inconsiderable expense.
Oh, and now you're about to have some more spare time on your hands, you can give that bloody dog of yours a bath
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: LA LA Land!!
Hang on I've not retired yet almost but not quite and as for Badge he swims in the river and he says it's me who needs the bathPinky 1 wrote:I hope you're going to join the retired section of your branch now .......it'll give you a chance to vent some steam off.dvbuk55 wrote:Stop whining about the volume of packets and parcels you idlers and make damn sure all my packets and parcels arrive post haste. 1 slip up and I'll be on the wire to Moya and don't even think of fobbing them off on a neighbour when I've paid for delivery to me at some not inconsiderable expense.
Oh, and now you're about to have some more spare time on your hands, you can give that bloody dog of yours a bath