ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

LA LA Land!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: LA LA Land!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stop whining about the volume of packets and parcels you idlers and make damn sure all my packets and parcels arrive post haste. 1 slip up and I'll be on the wire to Moya and don't even think of fobbing them off on a neighbour when I've paid for delivery to me at some not inconsiderable expense. :chuckle
Pinky 1
Posts: 1510
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
Gender: Male
Location: Wales

Re: LA LA Land!!

Post by Pinky 1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:Stop whining about the volume of packets and parcels you idlers and make damn sure all my packets and parcels arrive post haste. 1 slip up and I'll be on the wire to Moya and don't even think of fobbing them off on a neighbour when I've paid for delivery to me at some not inconsiderable expense. :chuckle
I hope you're going to join the retired section of your branch now .......it'll give you a chance to vent some steam off.

Oh, and now you're about to have some more spare time on your hands, you can give that bloody dog of yours a bath :chuckle
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: LA LA Land!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

Pinky 1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Stop whining about the volume of packets and parcels you idlers and make damn sure all my packets and parcels arrive post haste. 1 slip up and I'll be on the wire to Moya and don't even think of fobbing them off on a neighbour when I've paid for delivery to me at some not inconsiderable expense. :chuckle
I hope you're going to join the retired section of your branch now .......it'll give you a chance to vent some steam off.

Oh, and now you're about to have some more spare time on your hands, you can give that bloody dog of yours a bath :chuckle
Hang on I've not retired yet almost but not quite and as for Badge he swims in the river and he says it's me who needs the bath :chuckle