ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
ways of dealing with aches and pains
-
buckrogers
- Posts: 25
- Joined: 05 Sep 2011, 19:22
- Gender: Male
Re: ways of dealing with aches and pains
You should try pernaton gel/cream. You can use as much of it as you like and can't overdose on it. A lot of elderly use it for arthritis pain.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: ways of dealing with aches and pains
biglad75 wrote: The massive tits I've developed are the only side affect !
Make money and send them on an RM graduate ManagementTraining scheme.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: ways of dealing with aches and pains
I don't believe in painkillers except in extreme circumstances like tooth ache/ear ache.
They reduce your tolerance for pain which leads you to taking more in a viscious cycle, and anyway pain is the body's way of telling you something is wrong, painkillers mask that signal and you can end up doing even more damage.
They reduce your tolerance for pain which leads you to taking more in a viscious cycle, and anyway pain is the body's way of telling you something is wrong, painkillers mask that signal and you can end up doing even more damage.
-
cobberwebb
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Re: ways of dealing with aches and pains
Totally agreenorm wrote:I don't believe in painkillers except in extreme circumstances like tooth ache/ear ache.
They reduce your tolerance for pain which leads you to taking more in a viscious cycle, and anyway pain is the body's way of telling you something is wrong, painkillers mask that signal and you can end up doing even more damage.
I finished early on Friday and stayed off sick today because of knee pain. I had an ACL reconstruction on it already back in 07 when I was in the Army. No way I am going through that again for these assholes.
-
DirtyHarry
- Posts: 5051
- Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: London
Re: ways of dealing with aches and pains
Some very sage advice in this thread. 